Santa Fe, NM USA
    1-505-473-1912
    7292@lapetite.com
    1-505-473-9525

2017-08-01

"The place was dirty from the entrance to the classrooms, the teacher where my kids would be didn't introduce herself or even say hello."

2017-03-17

"Really enjoyed the tour, can't wait to get my daughter enrolled."

2017-02-08

"When we first walked in there was a parent mad about his child and scratches on her face. The staff had no good reason for the amount of scratches. Was handled very poor. Right in the middle of the entry way."

2017-02-04

"It has been a very hard transition from the infant room into the next two rooms that my child has been in. So many inconsistencies. It is great to see the new furniture and toys but my child loves to learn and craves attention- teachers have told me that their is not time to follow curriculum sometimes or to clean and disinfect well, and feel overworked and under appreciated."

2017-01-28

2017-01-01

"All my questions were answered and I appreciated being able to go into the cl***room where my child will be."

2016-12-09

"All the teachers seemed nice. The meals and activities seemed good. The student to teacher ratio and at***udes of teachers did not seem conducive to providing quality care to children that are used to having their needs promptly responded to. I will not be sending my children there."

2016-10-01

"This school is absolutely NOT the best place to take your children. The classrooms are over populated and the lack of communication between staff and parents is VERY minimal."

2016-09-24

2016-08-25

"I noticed that one teacher/aide was patting the child's back a little hard. I mentioned it to the director and he corrected the issue right away. Awesome."

2016-07-23

"There is a high turnover of staff and it makes it hard for the child to have a connection. I feel like the staff understands the educational needs of my child."

2016-07-16

2016-06-18

"Was charged a late fee my first week, would have appreciated one time waiver since I was not in the routine of weekly payment. My child was sick the morning I was to take him to the school and I was not allowed to cancel his drop off...I was charged the same amount regardless. I would have appreciated a credit the following week not a use it or loose it deal, this was Very discouraging."

2016-05-07

"I think the Curriculum is satifaction what i have seen and read and Miss Nichole is Great and etc."

2016-02-03

"I like the care overall i jut wish in the daily paper it would say exactly what he eats"

Share La Petite Academy - 1361 Rufina Circle's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1361 Rufina Circle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1361 Rufina Circle is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1361 Rufina Circle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.