San Diego, CA USA
    1-858-484-2467
    7238@lapetite.com
    1-858-484-2654

2017-08-26

"The director is amazing. Her love and concern for the children is clearly demonstrated by her actions."

2017-06-03

"Ana has a bad attitude and doesn't treat children the way they are supposed to be treated. She is also very rude to parents. The school will be better off without her."

2017-04-22

"I love everything about this school and the teachers there. I am beyond devestated that we will have to move our daughter once our son is born. There are other daycares nearby that will be $500-$800 less per month."

2017-03-18

"This school is phenomenal. We love the staff and director. We feel good every time we leave our child in their hands. It is truly a family atmosphere and we thank the director for driving this culture!!!!!"

2017-03-11

2017-03-11

"We LOVE this school! Our kids are thriving and they truly are an extension of our family. We love everything about this school and the teachers. Chrissie and Kristen do it right!"

2017-03-04

2017-03-04

"Ms Ana is awesome! My daughter loves her as much as she is loved by Ana. She talks about school at home and is so happy to have Ana as her teacher."

2017-02-25

2016-10-15

"We love the staff at this La Petite location. They all help each other and the director and assistant director are wonderful. So grateful to find such a good group of staff to care for my child. Thank you!!"

2016-10-08

2016-10-01

"Very disappointed with the customer service. What was mentioned in the tour seems to be a facade compared to the outcome"

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"This school is amazing! I do not even think I would have words to describe how wonderful the Director, Asst Director and teachers really are. They truly love my children, it is not just a job to them. They care about what they do and they care about my kids as people. I easily feel like all my daughters teachers are just an extension of our family. They go through all life events with us and are so supportive of all we do. I would not be able to do what I do and leave them everyday if I did not have La Petite. I am so thankful for them everyday. And Chrissie the Director is so caring and so organized. She is a huge asset to the La Petite organization."

2016-09-08

"We love this school and feel like we are leaving our son to extended family daily. Our son loves the teachers which is very apparent when he runs up to them and wants hug them. He is always excited arriving to school and he is only 16 months"

Share La Petite Academy - 10050 Carmel Mountain Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 10050 Carmel Mountain Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 10050 Carmel Mountain Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 10050 Carmel Mountain Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.