Stores > La Petite Academy - 6522 Wurzbach Road

1-210-684-5088
      1-210-509-0627
      7638@lapetite.com
      1-210-684-5088

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 6522 Wurzbach Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"I love this school. All the teachers that work with my child are very nurturing and caring. The teachers, as well as the directors show that they really care about my child's potential and ability to learn. In addition, they make sure that safety is also key during the learning process."

2017-08-09

"The front receiving area was disorganized, not clean, uninviting, and it had a certain smell. Some patches on the wall not covered correctly. Was not given a welcome package because director did not have one ready, only given a pricing sheet. Facility was run down, teachers were not welcoming."

2017-08-03

"The Director and her staff are very warm and kind and the technology updates throughout the day are so kool to receive. I've never seen this in past daycare experiences. La Petite Wurzbach is top notch!"

2017-02-11

"I absolutely love that I made the switch from our old daycare and came here. Its been such a great experience ever since we started. I feel good and comfortable with my kids here and its brought my family closer together. Our children weren't taken care of very well at the last daycare and it always had our family in a rough spot but La Petite Academy has truly been the light at the end of the tunnel, they are as close to perfect as it gets."

2017-02-04

2016-02-27

"I love how much my child has learned in the past year and love how my child looks forward to going to daycare everyday."

Share La Petite Academy - 6522 Wurzbach Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 6522 Wurzbach Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 6522 Wurzbach Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 6522 Wurzbach Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.