Stores > La Petite Academy - 700 Rayburn Drive

1-210-924-5377
      1-210-924-3881
      7634@lapetite.com
      1-210-924-5377

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 700 Rayburn Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-03-18

"Incredible teachers who are 100 % invested in performing their job..multiple duties (teaching cooking monitoring cleaning)...and who are reliable. Front office staff, Maria and Rosemary are very personable, professional, and attentive.Director Mary Ann interacts less with parents and handles inquiries as if they were a nuisance. Deamenor and communication lack genuine professionalism. Also has such reviews online....which discredits this locatio n and the other staff that perform exceptionally well."

2017-03-11

2016-08-25

"I am disappointed because we really like the school, but we were mislead as far as pricing. We wouldn't have gone in the first place if we were told the actual price up front."

2016-07-09

"Pleasant however doesn't meet my expectations for an academy. Feel like I'm not investing in my child to get ahead. It's just a really nice daycare."

2016-07-02

2016-06-18

"Overall great experience! I haven't had any issues so far and I can tell my child enjoys being there."

2016-05-07

"La petite is very clean, the teachers & staff are amazingly knowledgeable & very nurturing"

2016-04-09

"I shopped around the South side of San Antonio and was relieved after finding La Petite (Rayburn). My son's smile upon seeing each staff member is peace of mind that he is safe and cared for while I work."

2016-02-03

"Overall satisfied, wish classes were smaller but I appreciate the large space."

Share La Petite Academy - 700 Rayburn Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 700 Rayburn Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 700 Rayburn Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 700 Rayburn Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.