Stores > La Petite Academy - 111 Emerald Glade

1-210-509-8414
      7629@lapetite.com
      1-210-647-1409

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 111 Emerald Glade by clicking a star below.
2017-12-21

Treated like family

"Amazing school! It all starts with a wonderful and genuinely caring director like Liza Gonzales and team. The assistant director goes above and beyond for the families. All the teachers are warm and welcoming, my daughter’s PreK teacher is Awesome! I couldn’t ask for a better place than that! Thank you La Petite for such an amazing experience. "

2017-11-16

CPS WAS INVOLVED, MY CHILD WAS HURT

"This daycare is not what they claim. I literally had to call CPS at this facility. I once picked my child up with no pants on she had been walking around in a pull up (she is 3) for two hours and I didn't receive a phone call. The district director is of zero help she will print out Texas standards then read them to you as if you are a toddler. The straw that broke the camels back was when I picked my daughter up, and she was in her wet clothes to the point where she had a diaper rash! The teacher said she didn't have an accident when I pulled her blanket out of her cubby it was wet. The teacher touched the urine and then went back to reading a book without washing her hands. This daycare is absolutely disgusting. They when it was brought to their attention at the meeting with the district director they blamed my three-year-old and us because she wasn't in daycare all day. My child is outspoken and told me she told the teacher she was wet but was told to go back to her cott. Beware of this place!!!! They also stated my child put her blanket back when I went to see if my child could reach it she was unable. They are liers. If my review is not enough go to the CPS child care license page and look at all the violations, they have received. One was a teacher pushing a cott over a child because the child wouldn't move. The citations they have received are awful. DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD IN THIS DAYCARE!!!!!!!!"

2017-08-26

"Seems like a lot of times it's more about just having bodies in the classroom versus actual loving caring Teachers wanting to be with our little ones !"

2017-07-12

"The school director seemed very genuine and kind. She was also very knowledgeable in early childhood education."

2017-07-08

"The welcoming atmosphere makes us feel at home. Ms. Liza has always made us feel like her priority."

2017-07-06

Splendid Center

"I'm thankful for the warm/ kind directors and teachers who make the school amazing! Always greeted with a smile. "

2017-05-20

"I can tell management/ directors have a good relationship with the kids as well. They know all their names when being picked up. Nice to know they are involved with all the classrooms as well."

2017-04-14

"Overall, we've had an incredibly positive experience. The only difficulty we've had is that our 4 yo potty trained a little later than the rest of his class, and his teachers seemed to have difficulty remembering that he was still training, resulting in numerous accidents (some of which were not detected until pick up, when he had been sitting in wet clothes for several hours) or diapers that went unchanged. There was a lot of turnover in his classroom at the same time, which probably contributed to the issue. However, the management response was appropriate and satisfactory.I am also concerned that the school aged kids have apparently been able to use internet-enabled electronic devices, including watching videos on YouTube. I just learned of this over the weekend and have not yet informed the director."

2017-03-11

"At first it was pleasant. The ladies who actually take care of the infants were very nurturing and I loved them immediately.very friendly and always told me about my child's day. Until there was a small misunderstanding where I had to speak to the director. I didn't bring enough formula for my child and when discussing this with the director she seemed uninterested in what I had to say. She told me I needed to check my emails everyday for updates on my child. Which I think is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to check my emails to know what's going on with my child. This should had been verbally communicated. Over all her demeanor was off putting. She didn't care. She acts like she cares but doesn't. Other situations overall concerning my daughter just for me was inconvenient and she didn't seem to care. There's more but.... I wouldn't recommend anyone here not with her there. The assistant director should take Liza's position.friendly, always talked to me with respect. Great with kids."

2017-03-11

"Ms. Shahnaz and Ms. Rachel take wonderful care of our little girl. Give them both a raise!"

2017-03-04

"I would not recommend this school to anyone. I stressed everyday after leaving my son here. Luckily, I have found an opening at a different school."

2017-02-26

"It was alright. Like the free apps they have to offer to keep in contact with teachers about your child but playground area wasn't the best and it seemed really cramped in the daycare."

2017-02-25

Share La Petite Academy - 111 Emerald Glade's store rating

La Petite Academy - 111 Emerald Glade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 111 Emerald Glade is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 111 Emerald Glade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.