Rocklin, CA USA
    1-916-663-6022
    7221@lapetite.com
    1-916-624-4816

2017-08-17

"While the staff seamed very warm and kind, the facility seems outdated. The walls look like they need to be painted, curtains are old, it doesn't have that fresh smell. It's too loud and open, I have no issues focusing and I could hardly focus during the tour due to the openness of the layout. The tour guide was very helpful and friendly. When I brought up the concern about noise she said that when the kids are in their own classroom areas that all of the noise cancels each other out. She also said that the open style classroom makes it easier to communicate with the staff. I see no benefit to the openness for the children, it seems like it's just for convenience of the staff. She said it's not for everybody while I understand she was trying to defend the facility I felt like this was not a great excuse for why it is so open and loud. My other concern was the outside play areas. Many playgrounds do not use bark anymore. There was no shade and structures are outdated."

2017-07-15

"Great staff. We've seen/been to other facilities and it's the people who work here that stand out in our opinions. The love/care they show our children is second to none."

2016-12-24

"I've enjoyed having the staff be part of our family!"

2016-12-17

"I've enjoyed having the staff be part of our family!"

2016-09-08

"La Petite has become a part of our family. We love the teachers and director. We know our daughter is in great hands when we leave for work each day!"

2016-08-27

2016-07-02

"Miss Jamie and miss Alicia are wonderful. They are very attentive and make me feel that my child is well cared for and encouraged to learn while we are at work. Thank you for your hard work every day and the care you show my child."

2016-06-25

2016-06-04

"Way to little education for the money we spent"

2016-05-28

"We love La Petite and so does our son."

2016-04-30

"Amazing, the staff are very friendly not just to my kids but myself as well. They go above and beyond to make me and my children feel comfortable and like family. I love it and have had nothing but positive feed back from the daycare. I couldn't be happier!"

2016-03-26

"Aside from the aforementioned, our experience has been pleasant. Being a new mom, I am just still very cautious and making my own observations as I go."

2016-02-27

"We absolutely love La Petite in Rocklin! Our daughter loves going there! She learns new stuff all the time and loves to play with her friends. The teachers are so great and really care about my daughter."

2016-02-03

"I have loved La Petite for 7 years now. I believe the Director has a passion for the field but lacks the sincere communication skills to assist parents. The teachers are great, unfortunately, one bad teacher can affect my feelings towards the school, and that has happened. If my child wasn't so attached to other children at the school I would have changed schools due to the summer program and the communication with the Director. Thank you for this survey."

2016-02-03

"We absolutely LOVE La Petite Academy in Rocklin! Our daughter loves going to school and playing with all her friends! The teachers are all so nice and you can tell they really care about you and your child."

Share La Petite Academy - 5820 Stanford Ranch Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 5820 Stanford Ranch Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 5820 Stanford Ranch Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 5820 Stanford Ranch Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.