Riverside, CA USA
    1-951-681-5360
    7191@lapetite.com
    1-951-681-3783

2017-09-23

"Its been pretty good. I like the teachers and director. Food needs serious help."

2017-09-23

"A great school, my son is learning A lot more and new things, I love how they update me throughout the day on him, and he's becoming social with the rest of the kids, great school! So glad we enrolled him here!!"

2017-04-22

"We are so happy to be part of the La Petite Academy family! The staff are so welcoming and the care and love they show our kids make us so happy that we chose LPA when we moved to Riverside. Our children have learned so much since they started here - my 4 year old has become more confident in expressing herself and my 1 year old is very adventurous and happy."

2017-04-07

"I love this location very friendly staff and my children love going there, my oldest cries when its time to leave it is a good feeling knowing I could drop my kids off go to work and know that they are in a safe loving environment that they enjoy. Ms. Kellie, Ms. Cory and Ms. Aurora are all great and one of them are always there to great upon arrival, and also when leaving for the day. All three of them are also always helpful if I do have any questions regarding the school or my children.The one thing that can improve in the landscaping out in front it just doesn't look to inviting."

2017-03-29

"The director was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions she was knowledgeable and friendly I am very please and my son has already started (:"

2016-12-10

"Good. Everyone speaks when you arrive and leave. We enjoy the structured environment."

2016-12-03

2016-11-23

"My daughter was previously enrolled at the La Petite and I have dealt with Kellie before. She is a very sweet director, and I am very excited to hopefully have my daughter come back the this facility."

2016-11-18

"The tour was great, the director of the school was lovely showed us around even let my daughter play with the kids that would be in her class a little bit. All the staff was so nice and friendly with myself and my children. This school is so clean and big and my daughter keeps asking when she can start going to school there."

2016-10-25

"I feel that this school is awesome, the staff is all so friendly. The director is always there to answer any questions i may have and addresses any concerns as well. My girls love Ms. Kellie and look forward to getting their stickers when they go home. All i can say is she runs a great center. My only concerns is all the price increases lately seems like it keeps going up in price i understand you pay for the care you receive but its gone up so much. School is always so clean."

2016-10-15

2016-09-08

"(I based the survey on my preschooler's experience. For my infant, everything would be 10 with communication being EXCELLENT.) We moved to the area 2 months ago and are so very happy with LPA. It's heartening to hear our daughter exclaim, at least twice a week, as we leave for the day, I like my school! She is truly happy there with the setup, activities, teachers and other students. And for our infant, it is amazing to see him growing up so fast, becoming independent and yet having a fantastic relationship with his caretakers. When I see him smile at them and them smile back, my heart and mind is at peace. Kellie is great - always asking how we're doing, if we have any questions... PreciousStatus - I LOVE this application!"

2016-09-08

"Overall the staff is very attentive and seem to be genuinely concerned about my child(ren)"

2016-08-27

2016-08-27

Share La Petite Academy - 6212 Clay St.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 6212 Clay St. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 6212 Clay St. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 6212 Clay St. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.