Richmond, CA USA
    1-510-970-7102
    7228@lapetite.com
    1-510-970-7100

2017-09-09

"Overall the school has been great. The teachers are very knowledgeable and treat all of the children like family. The teachers very approachable and are always available to converse. The directors are very professional and friendly. They treat the staff and children with love and respect. What I like most about La Petite Academy is the diversity of the children and how well everyone gets along. From the staff to the children and the parents. Its like one big happy multicultural family."

2017-08-26

"I love my child's pre-k morning teacher. She is very supportive of my child improving and excelling. Don't feel the Director is that engaged."

2017-06-03

"The Teachers have been great so far and children love the school. However, the leadership/director is more of a concern. She does not have good interpersonal skills for a director and appears to be bias towards certain parents. She is not proactive in notifying or speaking to parents about changes and major actions. She appears to show favortism towards parents as well and is not a good communicator. The location, teachers, and security is why I keep my kids at the school. The Director could use training in leadership and interpersonal skills."

2016-08-27

"The Facility was very clean and the teacher in the class I toured spoke directly to my son. She asked about what his interests are and let me know how she ran her classroom. Really enjoyed the tour."

2016-08-21

"Claudia was friendly and professional, and answered all my questions (I had a lot). The brochure/packet was helpful and we were impressed with the learning activities."

2016-07-28

"The director was very accommodating"

2016-04-16

"I dislike this school. Like many, I'm trapped by convenience. I would not recommend."

2016-04-09

"I think the communication is poor. Most things are posted on a board. I don't really know from my teacher what my child is learning and we occasionally get a handout. My child cannot move up to the next class because there is no room even though she developmentally ready to move on."

2016-03-12

"the daycare Director in Richmond La Petite doesn't really care, especially when there is a long waiting list, and the school doesn't have enough staff on hand. If parents ever bring any concerns to the Director nowadays, instead of trying to find a way to resolve or find common ground with the parents, she pretty much tells parents that if we don't like the care that the school provides, we can leave. I enroll my child here because it's convenient. I appreciate the work that all the primary teachers provide because they are awesome, but I don't believe that the director/school executive listen to the parents' concerns or what we have to say anymore. It gets to the point where I think there is no point to raise any concerns to the Director, because it's not going to go anywhere."

Share La Petite Academy - 1221 Nevin Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1221 Nevin Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1221 Nevin Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1221 Nevin Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.