Stores > La Petite Academy - 8675 161st Ave NE

1-425-867-1998
      1-425-558-2248
      7327@lapetite.com
      1-425-867-1998

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 8675 161st Ave NE by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"I liked this school a lot, especially when my kid was under 4. After that long nap hours were not working with my kid. He wasn't learning a lot between 10 to 3. So, we changed the school."

2017-07-15

"I am not happy one day my child clothes were wet completely and he was out in cold and no teacher observed and changed his clthes.2. He used to cry for hours and hours and One day i saw teachers were not coming near to him.He wanted the teacher to hold him and she refused.How the child will get adjusted.I am very dissatisfied by the teacher behavior.Hire teachers who are very caring and warm with kids."

2017-07-01

"Several parents have expressed concern about the director and moving their children. The majority of teachers are great, which is the draw to this school."

2017-06-03

"We would like a little more direct communication about the timing and process of moving up to the next classroom. They do a good job of having him visit the other rooms before moving but a few times we have felt like we weren't sure which room he was in at any given time."

2017-03-25

"Good. I really like the director and overall I feel like it is a good school. My only issue is I don't feel like my child gets the attention needed and I'm not sure if my child participates with any of the daily activities as my child is always isolated when picked up."

2017-03-11

"The PreciousStatus app is awesome. Some teachers like Isabelle religiously follow it (Hats off to her!) and sends several photos per day. Some teachers do not make use of this wonderful technology. Please encourage all your teachers to send daily status using the app including couple photos if possible."

2017-03-04

2016-11-12

"My experience has been good until now. Offlate the morning greetings and greeting the parents while they leave has reduced. Greetings are something which may not mean so much but it definitely does give a warm feeling to the parent when she drops or picks up her child. It includes her teacher and the staff sitting at the front desk. Overall a great experience and i would not think of moving my child away from here. She is happy in the 3-4 classroom and comes home everyday satisfied that she got something new to do."

2016-11-12

"Overall I am pleased for the most part. I do have some concerns that there isn't enough individual time being spent with each child (which I know is hard with a large class) but I feel is necessary as each child learns things differently. I also notice that the kids are often sitting in front of a screen watching different programs. That is concerning as kids can watch screens at home, school is a time for instruction from adults. There is a huge disconnect when you spend time watching a screen rather than a person. I really like the Director and staff but I do have concerns that not enough time is being spent interacting on a personal level with the children."

2016-11-05

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"Miss suzana was very through. She went through ask the information without even being prompted. She was very positive and enthusiastic about the school. I enrolled my son straight away!"

2016-09-17

"Overall the school is great and state of the art and i am overall happy with it. I have few suggestions to make it even better:1. Publish daily schedules and stick to it. I sometimes see schedules are not followed thoroughly2. App Updates - The introduction to iPad App has been the best thing that the school got over last 1 year IMO. However it seems the initial enthusiasm of the teachers seems fading away! It would be great if the teachers can post the activities that they do in the classroom so we can know the kind of learnings children are doing. A photo a day would be awesome!"

2016-09-10

2016-07-30

"I'm very pleased with the experience and like the center very much. I am a bit concerned that the infants don't get any time outside as it was explained that due to low immune systems, babies are not taken outside. At another campus we were told they go out for at least 5 min in the big strollers to get a bit of fresh air. Overall though, I feel we would be likely to enroll at La Petit due to the information we were given. It seems like a very developmentally appropriate setting and another parent told us that he is very happy with the center and has two chikdren there."

Share La Petite Academy - 8675 161st Ave NE's store rating

La Petite Academy - 8675 161st Ave NE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 8675 161st Ave NE is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 8675 161st Ave NE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.