Prospect, KY USA
    1-502-228-1631
    7077@lapetite.com
    1-502-228-1631

2017-09-23

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE deep-clean the carpet and steam the hardwood floor in the infant room; my child's clothes come home daily disgusting from their crawling around all day on their belly.Also, please inform the parents when their sunscreen/diaper cream runs out so they can bring more in; that way it's available when the child needs it.Please inform the parents of the feeding options available to them; I only learn a little bit at a time when Ms. Jen (the lady in charge of cooking) ask me a question. Or I'm asked if my child can start eating fruits/vegetables/cheerios. I never would have known that was included, and/or an option.It was sad when both Jordan & Raven left. It was definitely a training period when there was no actual infant teacher. However, both Brooke & April have seemed to have picked up on the temperament of the classroom, and have done a great job these past few weeks.Thank you for the daily updates on Precious Status. Please continue to use an app like this so us parents can see what our children are up to, throughout the day. Also, we love seeing pictures of them interacting with toys/other children; please keep taking and sending out!!"

2017-09-09

"Ms. Daisy is very pleasant and friendly, others are fake friendly. If teachers are talking in the main office they don't stop their conversations for a greeting."

2017-04-07

"Very pleased overall. It's the only school she's ever known, so I'm not looking forward to her last day next year when she enters kindergarten!"

2017-03-18

"I love this child care facility. My child loves to go and lover his teachers. The staff is amazing!"

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"I love this school and everyone that works here."

2017-02-11

"I love this school and everyone that works here."

2017-01-21

"La Petite academy is more than we could have expected for our child's first daycare experience. They are very respectful of our wishes, update us on our sons care throughout the day and are very involved in his learning. We love La Petite in Prospect, KY! The teachers there are top notch!"

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"La Pe***e is like a family to us. Oscar loves it, as do Jaclyn and I. We all suffered through the gun shooting incident and I was impressed how well the staff handled that and have aways been so kind to us. I've personally recommended it to a dozen parents and will always think highly of your people and how you treat our children. Cheers!"

2016-12-17

2016-10-29

"My family has had a wonderful experience with this school. The staff is caring and helpful. All of the teachers are there with smiling faces, open arms, and educational skills to help my children achieve their potential at every stage."

2016-10-25

2016-09-08

"Everything has been positive. The only question I have is I always receive a message that my child has eaten 100% of her lunch, even on days when I've picked her up during lunch and know she hasn't eaten much or anything. I would prefer accurate information."

2016-08-27

Share La Petite Academy - 9505 U.S. Hwy 42's store rating

La Petite Academy - 9505 U.S. Hwy 42 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 9505 U.S. Hwy 42 is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 9505 U.S. Hwy 42 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.