Stores > La Petite Academy - 650 Taylor Rd

1-386-788-2631
      1-386-756-0027
      7500@lapetite.com
      1-386-788-2631

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 650 Taylor Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-07-30

"I am familiar with the school, I used to pick up my friends daughter from there."

2017-06-03

"Daily communication is poor."

2017-06-03

"It is an awesome place that I am able to send my child. I also think it would be best to keep some comments to themselves."

2017-01-21

"Awesome...I feel good/comfortable leaving my 1 yr old when I go to work."

2017-01-14

"Awesome...I feel good/comfortable leaving my 1 yr old when I go to work."

2016-11-12

"So far we love this school. No complaints. The infant section is awesome and the daycare worker Kathy is amazing with our son."

2016-11-05

2016-10-29

"I absolutely love this place. My children and I love the teachers and I appreciate how long they have all been with the company. That means a lot."

2016-10-25

2016-10-01

"Everyone is so friendly and my daughter has learned a lot she loves all her teachers especially Ms Robin and Ms patricia and she loves Ms Michelle"

2016-09-24

2016-04-23

"My daughter is 4 years old and has been going to LaPetite since she was 8 weeks old. She has learned great social skills as well as a great education. The staff are all very sweet and I couldn't be happier with the care she receives!"

2016-02-03

"I love the Sophia michelle and sharron. Kathy should have been fired years ago. She's a very miserable lady and it shows. My daughter says she screams at the babies"

2016-02-03

"I've been very happy with our experiences so far. We have only been going for maybe 8 weeks and only 2 days a week so it has been an adjustment for both of us since this is her first daycare experience. The staff has been very patient and supportive with me since I'very been a nervous wreck about leaving her."

2015-08-24

"I think 8 young children for 2 caregivers us too much. During my tour a young baby was laying on a pillow with a bottle propped up with a blanket for feeding. The caregiver was busy holding another child I think they are not able to be given the proper attention"

Share La Petite Academy - 650 Taylor Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 650 Taylor Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 650 Taylor  Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 650 Taylor Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.