Orlando, FL USA
    1-407-282-7609
    7498@lapetite.com
    1-407-273-8522

2017-08-12

"My experience with La Petite in my location has been outstanding!!! I love the staff and teachers, and how they are very personable with each child that walks in and leaves the building. My child is currently in the infant class and her teachers are amazing and caring!! I would like to thank Mrs.T, Mrs. Tiffany, Mrs. Zammy, Mrs. Sharon, Mrs. Marcely... I would definitely be recommending this school to friends and family."

2017-07-15

"The teachers in the infant room, notably Ms. Mari and Ms. Zami are amazing with my baby girl. They are the reason I have stayed through the ridiculous price increases. They are so loving and caring and communicate with me throughout the day about the status of my baby. It will be very hard for me when she leaves the infant room."

2017-07-15

"The school is a wonderful place for children to be once we can get back to fully staffed teachers and the current director & Assistant Director can get the school back on track which will take some time to resolve however Taquesta Verpaele knows what needs to be done but will need support from corporate office to help her suceed."

2017-06-03

"New director has made things better and organized and she is always there and on top of things."

2017-03-25

"I'm a helicopter mom and I'm trying not to be. Jayvin is my first born and this is his first time being away from me in a structured environment. Ms. Natalie made me feel at ease and assured me that it's normal and they will help me with this process. She was so welcoming to jayvin and this made my decision easier. Having such a warm welcome and confident staff makes me feel this is a good fit for us."

2017-03-18

"I love level of attention and care the teachers provide for my baby girl. As first time mom its very comforting knowing she is in good hands. The teachers all care and love my daughter as if she were there own. They always have relevant feedback which I appreciate very much. I look forward to many more years of La Petite"

2017-03-11

2017-02-10

"Great director,approachable and friendly. Very informative and professional"

2017-02-04

"Great and very welcoming tour."

2017-01-07

"When I first received my tour I was fairly excited. After being in the center for a while I am very disappointed. My son receives incident reports and the teachers and let me know that I was supposed to receive a call and the director does not call me. Whenever I confront her about accidents she states that she simply forgot. I do not feel that she even cares to know that I'm upset about not being informed. There are always new teachers in the center and I believe that's why my son is constantly being moved from class to class every day. There are a few individuals there that have been there since I started but in the last Six months there have been numerous amounts of teachers who have been hired and qu six months there have been numerous amounts of teachers who have been hired and quit. It's very annoying trying to talk with the director. She seems very spaced out and weird."

2016-12-31

"When I first received my tour I was fairly excited. After being in the center for a while I am very disappointed. My son receives incident reports and the teachers and let me know that I was supposed to receive a call and the director does not call me. Whenever I confront her about accidents she states that she simply forgot. I do not feel that she even cares to know that I'm upset about not being informed. There are always new teachers in the center and I believe that's why my son is constantly being moved from cl*** to cl*** every day. There are a few individuals there that have been there since I started but in the last Six months there have been numerous amounts of teachers who have been hired and qu six months there have been numerous amounts of teachers who have been hired and quit. It's very annoying trying to talk with the director. She seems very spaced out and weird."

2016-11-05

"My overall experience has been good. Sometimes the director Angie seems as if she doesn't know what she's doing or has no clue what to say after an incident has happened and wasn't reported correctly. I feel it is the Center's responsibility to contact the parent and make them aware something has happened with their child. Not finding out by going to the daycare to pick my child up and notice a bruise, cut or scrape. The incident report should be there waiting at the front counter and a call should be made as soon as it happens. Hopefully this is something that is being worked on, as I've had complaints of this before"

2016-10-29

2016-10-15

"The teachers are really good. The thing is in waterford lakes the director doesnt care about anything except the money..."

2016-10-08

Share La Petite Academy - 401 Mark Twain Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 401 Mark Twain Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 401 Mark Twain Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 401 Mark Twain Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.