Omaha, NE USA
    1-402-592-3777
    7277@lapetite.com
    1-402-339-7223

2017-04-22

"Love our center Melissa and Rochelle are amazing along with the rest of the staff"

2017-01-21

"I absolutely love La Petite!! (108th Q) Melissa and Rochelle are amazing managers and all of the teacher are awesome!! Love them all!!"

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"The school is doing an amazing job. Their daily progress updates to parents' emails are commendable and enjoyable to read during the busy work schedules. Staff is prompt and courteous."

2016-12-31

2016-11-26

"Absolutely Excellent. The care, the teachers,the cleanliness,the curriculum,the daily assessments,the super cool Precious Status app... EVERYTHING. Not only do these teachers care about the kids, they treat everyone like family. Yes, it is a work place but they are always happy, and having fun!! They have tons of family events and are super helpful and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else :)"

2016-11-26

"I have tried other child care facilities and this is the only one I feel my child is happy, safe, and enjoys attending!"

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

2016-11-03

"friendly staff, well explained, I did enroll my daughter into the school same day :)"

2016-08-17

"I've never sent my children to day care before and I have good feelings about sending them here with the friendly staff. My kids loved it when we had our tour which made it easier for me to choose this school. They treated them as if they already had been attending."

2016-07-24

"everyone was really friendly and they all seemed to have a good communication with each other. When I would call or come in with a concern it seemed like who ever was there knew of what my concern was."

2016-02-03

"This is the best daycare I have taken my kids too! I strongly recommend them! My children have learned so much and they love their teaxhers!!"

2016-02-03

"Friendly and caring teachers. I appreciate that we could discuss my baby's care and that they would consider my suggestions. They are open and take a moment to speak to me every day. They were very flexible with our variable schedule. We had a great experience and are sorry to have to leave."

Share La Petite Academy - 10909 Q Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 10909 Q Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 10909 Q Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 10909 Q Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.