Omaha, NE USA
    1-402-431-8180
    7274@lapetite.com
    1-402-493-8253

2017-09-09

"The lack of honesty and communication by the staff is particularly upsetting. When a problem occurs the staff should be up front about the problem and any solutions developed, not completely lie to my face by the teacher and lie via phone from the director. I value honesty and communication in my life and my child's life, if the teachers they are surrounded with do not value these ideals I will not allow my child to remain in this atmosphere."

2017-06-18

"It was more chaotic than other Centers we attended, which made it harder to concentrate and, ultimately, less impressive. Feels too small for the number of kids there, and we visited when many were already gone for the day."

2017-06-17

"I think overall this is a great school and helps develop early learning for children."

2017-05-24

"Nicole, the director, was amazing and she was so wonderful with engaging my child and making us feel welcome."

2017-04-22

"I love this school! My sons teacher is amazing and the directors are so awesome. I have a unique work schedule and custody situation and they have been nothing but supportive and flexible to meet my needs and my schedule! They truly are amazing and my son is always so happy to go to school everyday."

2017-03-18

"Excellent job. I particularly like the primary caregiver model. I take reassurance from the fact that my daughter gets to see the same caring person everyday. I feel like my daughter is loved and well cared for."

2017-03-11

2017-01-26

"I was not impressed upon pulling into the parking lot, there were cigarette butts and other trash on the ground. While it seems they may mop and do a quick clean, some of the toys looked as though they hadn't been cleaned on a while. The two year old room was focused on potty training. I am looking for more social interaction and structured play for my child. Potty training is not a priority, it didn't seem as though he would have had much time for anything else. For almost the whole hour while I was there the teacher was taking kids to the potty, I was told this is done every hour. How can they have time to teach if they are constantly in the potty."

2016-11-12

"The staff is friendly and great and teach the children rather than just babysit them. The school always has activities going on and gets the kids involved in new experiences."

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"We love the people/staff, the facility itself is subpar"

2016-10-08

"We love the people/staff, the facility itself is subpar"

2016-09-17

"This is a great place for my children when I'm at work. I've told many others about the excellent service our family has received."

2016-09-10

2016-08-20

"The staff are amazing my child loves this school so much. We are never worried about her well being while she is there."

Share La Petite Academy - 14406 California Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 14406 California Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 14406 California Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 14406 California Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.