Old Hickory, TN USA
    1-615-754-8721
    7462@lapetite.com
    1-615-754-4047

2017-09-23

"we love La Petite! our kids adore everyone there!"

2017-06-24

"La Petite has really blossomed my grandson. He is writing, learning to share, making friends, counting and overall happier knowing that he can do it. His teacher Ms. Sonranya is amazing. She takes her time with each child and they respect her and listen to her. I'm truly grateful to the staff for helping with all of my last minute needs and changes. You have all been wonderful. Thank you!"

2017-06-17

"Overall I'm very disappointed in this La petite school. My daughter attended a la petite in Westminster Colorado and I was very pleased with it. Upon moving here to Nashville I was excited to enroll her into the la petite here. I witnessed all of the caretakers doing nothing but sitting on chairs and not interacting with the children at all. I witnessed one caretaker pick an infant up by their arms!!! I asked many questions that the director didn't know the answers to, she directed me to talk to the teacher who was specifically in my daughters class (If I were to enroll her) how does the director of the school not know the curriculum? Upon leaving the school I noticed that and ice cream type vehicle would pull into the front of the school and each of the children got to go outside and get an icy. I don't have a problem with that but I do have a problem with children being out in the front of the school where the main road is."

2017-04-22

"The precious iPad updates do not adequately communicate how my child is doing. I'm not really interested in the number of times he goes to the bathroom. More interested in how he's doing, what he's learning, and how he interacts with friends."

2017-03-04

"The only area am concerned is the cleanliness.There is always a foul smell in the school which I think is due to the restroom doors being open . Would be great if there was a clear demarcation of each classroom."

2017-02-25

2016-10-15

"The administrative staff is always very friendly and pleasant during my daily visits. The teachers always seem to be happy and in a good mood when I pick up my daughter....especially Ms. Amina and Ms. Montika. They are great!"

2016-10-08

2016-09-17

"Love the teachers and best director"

2016-09-10

"Love the teachers and best director"

2016-08-06

"Kids are loved but overall could be much better."

2016-07-30

"Kids are loved but overall could be much better."

Share La Petite Academy - 100 Matterhorn Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 100 Matterhorn Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 100 Matterhorn Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 100 Matterhorn Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.