Stores > La Petite Academy - 7824 NW 94th St

1-405-722-5448
      1-405-728-3117
      7622@lapetite.com
      1-405-722-5448

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 7824 NW 94th St by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"The school is clean. I I wish I heard more from the teacher about my son's education and development, his progress and challenges, and how we could supplement at home. I'm also curious about his behavior?"

2017-07-10

"Ithknk there doing a grate thing with this kids"

2017-06-03

"I loved the school until recently with the staff change. I admit at first I didn't care for the interim-acting Director Kara. But I really wish she had stayed versus the new Director. I do really like Mr Sean and Miss Fran and my daughter said she likes both of them also but doesn't really know about Less."

2017-02-18

"They need to work on better relationships between children and teachers. Not offering a variety of choices for kids to do. They seperate genders and my child was in trouble for wanting to play with the girls. They put my child in timeout for 10 minutes at a time. They tell him that he's a bad boy. All of my concerns were blown off and down played. The teacher acted as if other children hurting my son was not a big deal. No incident reports when my child was injured but incident reports when he was in trouble. My child was picked on and singled out amongst the other children. His self esteem and confidence level was WAY lower leaving the school than when he began.Etc."

2017-02-11

2016-12-10

"Teachers always change, never know who my child's teacher will be. Some don't seem to want to be there or the children bother them."

2016-12-03

2016-10-15

"Spencer and Precious are AMAZING!! They are a huge reason my daughter continues to still go there after school now that she is in Kindergarten."

2016-10-08

2016-07-23

"I feel my child is always being looked after very well every time I show up. Every time I drop him off or pick him up all the staff are friendly and welcoming. They are attentive to all the children and in force manners and comaraderie between kids. The parents are notified by several different methods and get a report of how their child is doing daily and even what milestones and activities to look forward too. The staff in the infant room even made presents for the parents on mother/Father's Day involving the infants which is very appreciated."

2016-07-16

2016-05-07

"Overall it's been wonderful and I'm so happy to have found them. They are very helpful and knowledgeable."

2016-04-23

"I think there is always room for improvement, however this school and staff have been very accommodating and seem to take a genuine interest in my child's well being which has kept us at LA Petite."

2016-04-09

"We have had a great experience, especially since the new director has started. We really enjoy Spencer."

2016-03-19

"Mr Spencer and Ms Precious are FANTASTIC. I can tell that they really are involved with my daughter's best interests and care and that is priceless. I never worry if Justice is in their care."

Share La Petite Academy - 7824 NW 94th St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 7824 NW 94th St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 7824 NW 94th St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 7824 NW 94th St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.