Stores > La Petite Academy - 12100 N. Warwick Dr

1-405-728-3547
      1-405-621-9354
      7621@lapetite.com
      1-405-728-3547

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 12100 N. Warwick Dr by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"It is nearby my house which is great, my son is liked, safe and cared for. He's come home knowing a few new songs, but I see no other evidence of him learning new things. The building seems clean but somewhat run down and needing some cosmetic maintenance. The teachers are all very friendly and excited to see my son when he arrives. They engage him on a babysitter level but not on a teacher level. My son has adjusted and seems content most days to go."

2017-08-24

"The center was clean, the staff were all very friendly. The children all seemed to be very happy. Overall the staff made this a very good experience for me. As this is the first time I'm putting my child in daycare. My son starts at this school on Monday, I hoping this transition will be easy."

2017-06-06

"The information the websites to be updated to reflect the policies on transporting 5yr old children."

2017-05-20

"The staff here go above and beyond to spoil and love my baby. And I couldn't ask for anything more than that. To them the babies are not just a paycheck. They truly care."

2017-03-04

"They do the best they can with what they have to work with."

2017-02-25

"They do the best they can with what they have to work with."

2017-01-28

"A clean update daycare center"

2017-01-07

"They recently switched to a new system called Precious Moments, but we have not received updates in a few days from this system. I do not know my child's diaper situation any better than I did before."

2016-12-31

2016-10-14

"This tour made it easy for me to say no to this facility. I don't know how a parent is paying $211 a week for the condition of this place and how unfriendly the infant staff were. I'm glad for the tour because I was able to see what environment my child would be in. I won't be enrolling my child here, unless my kid can talk and tell me how his day was and how the staff was."

2016-04-23

"I chose La Petite because it was a trusted name, and as a FTM who wanted her child in corporate daycare they were the right fit. The teachers genuinely love and nurture my child. I attribute La Petite with helping my son achieve milestones early and providing a daycare environment that is in line with my parenting philiosophy. I am so glad we found La Petite!"

Share La Petite Academy - 12100 N. Warwick Dr's store rating

La Petite Academy - 12100 N. Warwick Dr is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 12100 N. Warwick Dr is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 12100 N. Warwick Dr participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.