Oklahoma City, OK USA
    1-405-691-2763
    7612@lapetite.com
    1-405-691-7064

2017-08-25

"The lady that gave us the tour seemed distracted. I wish she would've at least tried to talk to my daughter. The pre-school teacher was on her way out and stopped and got down on my daughter's level and spoke with her and asked her name and what she liked to do. She told my daughter all the stuff they do. She really got my daughter excited. I loved that and that's why I'm enrolling my daughter there."

2017-07-27

"Awesome!!! Kudos to Kandace!!!"

2017-04-22

"I would not recommend this school. There is never any staff available in the front office in the morning and that causes a security concern for me. I also have no idea who the director is - I only know the assistant director. The facility is also not very clean. When I arrive in the morning to drop off my children the carpets and tables are still dirty from the day before and the parking lot is not very clean."

2017-04-07

"Everything has been great! Teachers and staff are friendly and always welcoming."

2017-03-18

"There is quite a lot happening in the entry area which is also used for entry, exit, log in/out, office, meeting area, etc. It would be beneficial to have an office area with adult focus for private teacher/director/parent conversations."

2016-11-12

"overall experience is great. we had an issue with our fall pictures and Michelle the director was communicating, sending letters and sharing ideas back and forth."

2016-11-05

2016-09-17

"We have loved this school since before our daughter was born - Donna (our much-beloved infant teacher) and Nikki (who no longer works at the center) gave a great first tour because they operated the infant room like pros and were very approachable. I trusted them with my daughter (and later my son) completely, and even followed them to/from the facility on Western & 134 when our building was damaged by a tornado. I knew they saw my daughter as a person, and they always had great stories to tell about her at the end of the day when I picked her up! Ms. Trish in the 1-year-olds and Ms. Brandi in the two year olds were the same way (I can't say enough good things about Brandi either - she spends her day potty training two year olds and is UNflappable!) I wasn't too thrilled with the interim directors we've had the past few years (Pam & Kelly), but Michelle, although quiet, seems to be putting a lot of work into getting the center running smoothly. I appreciate that! We also appreciate Ms. Dolores (who my daughter adores) and Ms. Pat and Ms. Cindy and Ms. Eckhoff (sp?). All these teachers have taken the time to get to know my kids (and me!) personally, and I absolutely trust them to care for my children. I know I can come to them with concerns and be heard, and they will come to me if ever my kids need help. I know they advocate for my kids' education and well-being, and value my child as an individual, nurturing a fondness that lasts well after my kids graduate their classes. The assisting staff is also dedicated and well-selected (thanks Michelle!), but it's the relationships I've built with the primary caregivers that stay year after year that keep me coming back year after year."

2016-09-10

2016-08-20

"Michelle is a wonderful director very involved. Candace is always very polite and welcoming all the staff is great with the kids! Very excited about all the continuous activities and effort they put in for my child to learn and grow. A ++"

2016-08-13

2016-08-10

"Michelle and Kandis were amazing! They totally made my 3 year old feel at ease. Cannot wait to start this journey with these ladies and LA Petite"

2016-07-23

"I love the teachers here but the rules and regulations DHS has are stupid ridiculous. The parking lot is way to small for the amount of teachers and parents that come and go."

2016-07-23

"I have enjoyed bringing my children knowing they are being well cared for. The last daycare was calling me almost 3 times a week at times telling me I had to come pick up my 5 year old because he was out of control I have not had 1 issue with that since enrolling at La Petite. I really appreciate all that you do."

2016-07-16

Share La Petite Academy - 1424 SW 104th St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1424 SW 104th St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1424 SW 104th St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1424 SW 104th St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.