Stores > La Petite Academy - 112 Tulsa Road

1-865-483-8324
      1-865-483-8443
      7463@lapetite.com
      1-865-483-8324

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 112 Tulsa Road by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"The staff are generally very warm and welcoming. My child loves going to school and I feel like the educational components are spot on."

2017-05-26

"Incredible!! I can't wait to get my son started here!"

2017-04-01

"Overall, it has been really good. I do feel the teachers genuinely care for my child. It would be nice to hear something about his day outside of what I get from the app. I really love the app, it would be cool to see video feed."

2017-03-18

"The level of in-person feedback on my child's day varies dramatically between staff members. Some are very forthcoming with information about your child's day while you have to directly ask others and received rather limit information. Since my child can't tell me how her day was the feed back from her teachers is very important to me. The addition of embroidered names in an easy to read font on the standard polos would be very helpful for when a staffer who does not normally watch my child is filling in. Embroidery is suggested in lieu of name tags for safety."

2017-03-11

2017-03-09

"The tour was great and the staff members were all friendly and welcoming!"

2016-10-15

"I love the teachers and am impressed with the interest shown by most administrators in my child's well being. They know her by name."

2016-10-08

Share La Petite Academy - 112 Tulsa Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 112 Tulsa Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 112 Tulsa Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 112 Tulsa Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.