Stores > La Petite Academy - 4425 Simmons St

North Las Vegas, NV USA
      6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
      7307@lapetite.com
      1-702-638-7862

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 4425 Simmons St by clicking a star below.

2017-03-07

"we love this school very friendly staff and the children are very happy we can't wait to enroll our daughter when the class opens up"

2017-03-04

"This place is like a part of our family."

2017-03-04

"In general, I really do like the school and the staff. I like how informative the school is, I like the App they have, the rate, the curriculum, and much more. Although we have had a small situation, I like the way the situation was handled and recommended most of my friends and family to the school."

2017-02-25

"This place is like a part of our family."

2017-02-25

2016-11-17

"Wish there was a better policy for vacation time or flexibility on days."

2016-11-04

"I am very interested in having the staff at this particular facility to care for my child. I believe she would be very happy and well cared for. I wish the building could be maintained properly."

2016-09-10

"The tour of the school was very informative. I feel that the lady bringing us around went an extra mile to accommodate our needs . Very happy and will be enrolling my 2 boys next week."

2016-06-18

"Overall experience is wonderful, our child is opening up to other kids making new friends and learning more everyday. Very pleased. That being said I think it is silly if I am one minute late the computer system wants to charge for a full day, if I come an hour early nothing is taken off. Also, if we go on vacation and my child is not even there I still have to pay half my rate. For what? He's not even there. Anyway, these are just policy issues I don't like but the staff and curriculum and overall experience has been wonderful and I would recommend la petite academy to anyone"

2016-06-04

"Love team special sweet personal Thanks"

2016-02-27

"When you walk in the school your not greeted most of the time I say something first if I want to at all because I feel I should be greeted by them when I walk in , if there's someone in the front, now the teachers always greet me,"

2016-02-03

"Love the school. Our daughter loves the school and the teachers as well"

2015-09-14

"All the ladys at this school are awasome they do a great job every day to help my boys learn and feel safe .i can go to work all day and not have a single worry .and as a single mom that is the best feeling in the world . thank you ladys for everything you do every day"

Share La Petite Academy - 4425 Simmons St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 4425 Simmons St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 4425 Simmons St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 4425 Simmons St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.