Stores > La Petite Academy - 10250 Chapel Hill Road

6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-919-655-0655
      7675@lapetite.com
      1-919-655-0655

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 10250 Chapel Hill Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"We are having a wonderful experience so far. Our child is enjoying being there."

2017-06-03

"Staff and Management always willing to help and very professional."

2017-05-13

"Shannon, Asia, and the teachers do a very solid job keeping the kids safe and active. This is shown by how my child is engaged when I arrive and how she is playing when we receive pics."

2017-04-22

"This school is terrible don't take your children here!!!"

2017-03-18

"This was my son's first school and I could've been happier. We looked at more than 5 and he decided and felt good about La Petite."

2017-03-11

2017-01-29

"Asia was very helpful and friendly."

2017-01-21

"The staff is warm, and for us the location is a big plus. I would love for the cleanliness to be more of priority. I have encountered soap dispensers being empty on many occations, and colds/flu tend to linger in classrooms for months. I would also love for the staff-child ratio to be 1:5 or 1:4, I feel at 18months- 3 years they are still too young for 1:6"

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"I have been very impressed with this school and appreciate their investment into my child's overall development."

2016-12-31

2016-09-22

"Hoping that I can get my child enrolled in the After School Program in the near future. Just will need to be able to afford it."

2016-09-17

"Pretty solid overall. I attended daycare as a child and I am jealous of what my 11 month old does with her teachers and class room activities."

2016-09-10

2016-08-20

"Other than Miss Asia at the front desk, who is always professional and warm/sincere in her greeting, none of the rest of the staff puts an extra effort in communicating or genuinly caring about my child. They all do the minimum and the basics. I often pick up my child with a diaper not changed in a while and usually get unclear answers on my child's day (nap, food, etc). The app updates are inconsistent and the only thing I like is the daily play outside. Staff lacks personable relationship with parents and consistency."

Share La Petite Academy - 10250 Chapel Hill Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 10250 Chapel Hill Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 10250 Chapel Hill Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 10250 Chapel Hill Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.