Stores > La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway
  • La Petite Acade La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway Elite Status

Mill Creek, WA USA
      5:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-425-338-1651
      1-425-338-4424
      7322@lapetite.com
      1-425-338-1651

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"The amazing teachers that were employed there is no longer there. Apathetic administrator."

2017-08-19

"Responsiveness to my concerns has been good. i really appreciate that when I bring up an issue, they listen and help address the situation.There has been quite a turnover of teachers over the last 2 years which had been an adjustment."

2017-08-15

"very informative and educational"

2017-06-24

"I loved his infant teacher Ms. Melanie. She moved in half way through is infant room time, but made me feel very comfortable. Also Ms. Teagan was amazing for hard drop off transitions. His teachers are really great and I will miss them."

2017-06-17

"They have been exceptional with my child's transition in to her first daycare."

2017-05-20

"At first it was adequate. Had heard bad things and now I am learning rumors are true that it is a poorly run school with unhappy staff. The staff for the most part just look unhappy and that conveys to how they treat the kids."

2017-03-04

"We have had a wonderful experience so far. I cannot speak highly enough of the warmth and caring that is displayed daily toward our family. I truly feel confident that my son is in the best hands during the day."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"I love miss Reagan and miss Alyssa, I always knew they really cared about my daughter and that she was in good hands. I wish I knew what activities she did during the day, not getting those updates on the app (it worked well in the beginning and now just gives basics)"

2017-02-11

2017-02-04

"Toddler teacher Teagan is so great my son loves her, she is great at making him comfortable when I first drop him off. All of the employees are always so friendly. I wouldn't want any other caretaker for my son."

2017-02-04

"I appreciate everything the teachers do. They deal with a lot. I wish mornings weren't so hectic. They could really use extra help in the mornings. But I know it's hard to find someone who wants to deal with that with whatever the pay is. I also would like to see teachers with a little more experience with the age of the kids they're teaching leading the classroom. I love love love the new app. I love seeing pictures of the kids throughout the day. I wish they would do more pictures but I'm sure it's hard to find the time for each and every kid. Teagan Blodgett is amazing and deserves some awesome recognition. Her patience is more than I could ever have if I was watching 10+ toddlers at one time. She treats my kids as her own and fully trust her with my children. Alicia the director is also great and quick to resolve issues. Dorothy is also great, and Shari is very sweet to my kids."

2017-01-28

2017-01-28

2016-12-29

"I think staff is great, friendly and with a true care for children but there is a need for a facility improvement."

Share La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 13231 Bothell Everett Highway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.