Stores > La Petite Academy - 6410 Antioch
      1-913-432-5053
      1-913-432-7457
      7043@lapetite.com
      1-913-432-5053

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 6410 Antioch by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"I love how my daughter loves this school and points out all the time when we drive by it is her school and asks if she can go today! I like the updates I get on the app it makes me feel like I know how her day is going and less guilty I can't be with her knowing she is being taken care of. I like how she learns something new every time she goes everyone tells me she talks really well for her age and seems to be really finding her own voice! She comes home and likes to quiz us on what she knows! I feel like it is worth the money to know she is safe, happy, and learning."

2017-07-08

"Jill and all of the staff at our La Petitie (Antioch and Shawnee Mission Parkway) are great. We are very happy with our experience at LPA."

2017-06-17

"Love the staff (including director)"

2016-12-17

"Jill is an amazing director. We also can not say enough great things about: Autumn and Karen from the infant room, Jalessha and Diana from the toddler 1 room and Lizz and Ana from the toddler 2 room. We know our kids are well cared for, loved, and safe everyday."

2016-12-10

2016-10-29

"Our overall experience with this LaPetite has been VERY positive. The Director has always been very responsive to our needs, questions and concerns. Most of the teachers have been wonderful for our son as well. It's evident that they care for him and want to help him do well."

2016-10-25

2016-09-08

"This school is a cheerful, happy place that is apparent when you walk in. We greatly value the long-term, experienced teachers who seem to truly enjoy their jobs working with kids."

2016-08-27

2016-08-20

"Aside from the high price, the day care has been amazing! This is my first child and my first day care experience and it has been mostly great. The director is very kind, professional and willing to go to bat for the well-being of my child. All the teachers are welcoming and friendly and seem to really enjoy watching my child. I feel safe leaving my child at the day care and know the teachers are treating my child as one of their own. If I have any issues, they are addressed immediately or if I have any questions about anything, they have informed opinions that I feel I can rely on. They listen to my requests and do their best to accommodate anything that is safe for the children. The only thing that irritates me is that I feel I don't know about the different policies and the regulations are constantly changing so it's hard to keep up. The communication has gotten better but I still don't feel like everything is passed along so I'm constantly checking to see if things have been done. The app has REALLY HELPED!!! I love it! I just wish I could see the messages that the parents send too."

2016-08-20

"Can't say enough good things about the staff at this school."

2016-08-13

2016-08-13

"Can't say enough good things about the staff at this school."

2016-08-06

"We love the staff at the Antioch La Petite. We feel they are like family and my daughter loves to attend."

2016-08-06

"I am thoroughly impressed with the amount of activities the summer program has for the price. My kiddo is hard to impress and he likes it there."

Share La Petite Academy - 6410 Antioch's store rating

La Petite Academy - 6410 Antioch is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 6410 Antioch is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 6410 Antioch participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.