Stores > La Petite Academy - 6750 W Atlantic Blvd

1-954-979-5182
      1-954-979-4735
      7520@lapetite.com
      1-954-979-5182

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 6750 W Atlantic Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-07-26

"It was just fine it touched basically everything just for a walk through"

2017-07-23

"It wasn't a good experience. The lady was so unfriendly and acted as if I was bothering her."

2017-03-25

"Recently moved my son from another school to this school and so far it's been great. Teachers are really nice and caring. Love the daily updates! Makes me feel I'm there with him the whole time."

2017-02-15

"Love the idea of having smaller groups. Better quality control and safety for the children plus the kids get to know each other better in a smaller group."

2016-12-01

"I toured the school with Xiomara, she was very helpful. I did come back after Thanksgiving with my parents so they could help me decide it was the best for my baby. I met Rachael & Maria Castillo and they were lovely and that sealed the deal for me. Also met Carmen that take care of the babies and she was wonderful. I was ready to enroll my baby for 2 weeks since in-laws will be with me for 6 months (in 2 weeks) and they will watch my baby and then after they leave she will be back to La Petit Academy. But a friend of mine that was watching her so far called me Sunday prior me bringing her to La Petit and told me she could still watch her for those 2 weeks. She was watching her since I was back to work and had family over from another country, that is why she couldn't take care of my daughter the 2 weeks and that is why I seek for La Petit. It turned out family only came for 1 day and went to another State so she was available again. I will be back to La Petit after my in-laws leave in 6 months. Thank you for the help."

2016-11-14

"I really had a good feeling about this place, however, the spot available now doesn't work with us. We are willing to wait until January."

2016-11-12

"The old staff was better! I miss Nakita, Crystal and Kathy! Those teachers took the time with the kids. I still love Ms Patricia too. If it werent for her, we would be at another school already."

2016-11-05

2016-10-25

"At first I was a bit nervous and skeptical with my daughter going to a new school but the La Petite family has made this experience so smoothie & easy for my baby girl and I !"

2016-10-15

2016-08-21

"I am so excited, as a second time mother enrolling her infant into a daycare it feels like I am leaving her with family, where she will learn and be loved."

2016-08-06

"I was not satisfied with my tour or tour guide. I wasn't given information on what activities are done with the children or the curriculum used. When I asked to see the rest of the school besides the classroom my child would be in, my guide pointed to the other classrooms. I never saw the playground or outside of the facility. My tour guide was very unfriendly and did not seem like she wanted my child to attend the school. She was unable to answer some of my questions and did bother to try to get me answers either. Will not be considering this school for my child, if anything will recommend people don't enroll here."

2016-06-03

"Should havesecurity cameras"

2016-02-03

"We miss the director who started at the school. The new director is great, but doesn't have he softness the old director had.My only other concern is the lax attitude when it comes to medication, I.e. a nebulizer. No parent wants to have their child on it nor does any parent like to be criticized for the amount that the child has to be on it. Too often when my son has to be on a nebulizer every 4 hours, a treatment is missed and its brushed off like its no big deal. But what the teachers never see is the long nights and hospital stays the parent goes through and I wish they took it more serious. It's been the only thing to make me question the school. Otherwise, it's been the best experience and I'm thankful every day for the care my children get."

2015-08-24

"I am very pleased with the staff at the school, they are warm and caring, but also dedicated and professional towards my child education"

Share La Petite Academy - 6750 W Atlantic Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 6750 W Atlantic Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 6750 W Atlantic Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 6750 W Atlantic Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.