Stores > La Petite Academy - 1222 Fourier Drive

1-608-836-4769
      1-608-827-6149
      7158@lapetite.com
      1-608-836-4769

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1222 Fourier Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"We've had a positive experience with this school. Our children are well cared for, and the teachers are great! It seems a lot of thought goes into providing the kids with good food, good care, and a variety of activities to keep them learning and experiencing new things."

2017-05-16

"The director did not provide much information about the educational mission of the school or what the curriculum might entail for an infant. The director also did not acknowledge or introduce herself to my husband when we arrived. We felt as though the director was in auto-pilot mode without any real warmth or interest in us as potential customers. The center was also somewhat untidy compared to other facilities that we have visited."

2016-11-12

"My biggest concern thus far has been that the school feels a bit understaffed before 8:00 am. Le Petite advertises that they're open at 6 am, and while that may be true, I wouldn't say it's true that there are enough adults to handle the number of kids they have."

2016-11-05

2016-08-20

"I love this daycare, most of the staff is friendly, talkative, and always wanted to know how my son is doing, even at home. They are willing to work with su tuitions the best they can and seem to truly care about their children. I will say that I do wish they could keep more consistent on which teachers are in which rooms as there are a few teachers who don't talk much, don't know how my child was that day, and just don't seem very happy to be there. This is only a few teachers MOST teachers and the director are awesome and really care about the children and their well being!! Overall this place is awesome and I feel very comfortable dropping my kid there"

2016-08-13

2016-08-06

"We enjoy the staff and director. We absolutely love our daughter's current teacher Ms.Jen. She is the absolute best and we tell everyone we know about her!!!! She makes the program worth every penny!!!!!!"

2016-07-30

2016-07-23

"The school was better with Rob as a director. I have to assume recent turn-over and lack of children is the directors management of the school. My daughter is six and in classes with three year olds because they lost so many kids. You have to ask yourself why. I don't even know who her teach is."

2016-07-16

2016-05-21

"The quality of the school has deteriorated significantly since my first child joined 3 years ago. The staff turnover is very high which is a concern as it creates lack of structure. The children are just shuffled between rooms based upon attendance or staff availability. The facility is also dirty and untidy. Most of the teachers who are around are however very loving towards the children. LPA needs to improve its staff retention efforts. This center has lost its 4-k certification from my school district due to high turnover."

2016-02-13

"The Fourier La Petite location is overall a very good school. The teachers are caring and friendly. The education is fun and engaging. Keep up the good work!"

2016-02-03

"Our biggest concern has been the turn over in teachers at the school. Our daughter has been in the Twos room since September and is on her third teacher. It is hard when a child (and parent) gets used to someone and then has to start all over. It also makes us wonder why so many are leaving."

2016-02-03

"I can't give enough credit to my daughter's teachers and care takers and her center. I hear their gentle direction and guidance through her words. I learn things through my daughter that she has been learning from her teachers. It has blown the ceiling off of my expectations for what a two year old can achieve cognitively. I have a great team at this center helping me raise a future leader."

2016-02-03

"Good. We love our child s previous teacher. She was wonderful"

Share La Petite Academy - 1222 Fourier Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1222 Fourier Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1222 Fourier Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1222 Fourier Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.