Stores > La Petite Academy - 103 West Dublin Drive
      1-256-461-8916
      1-256-461-8975
      7367@lapetite.com
      1-256-461-8916

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 103 West Dublin Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"The director is very nice. There are different teachers I meet for my son so everytime his meal is messed up I need to explain what he can't eat. No update what is taught so it's a bit frustrating."

2017-09-09

"This is our first daycare. I have been happy with it so far. Everyone is kind, and my child is making friends. It is usually very clean, the staff is always friendly, and they have always made sure to notify me when my son has had an accident (he is very clumsy...). I am satisfied overall."

2017-07-15

"I appreciate how responsive the school is to my concerns. The only concern that hasn't been addressed is shuffling the children around and not having the children with dedicated teachers and in his or her dedicated classrooms past 2 pm."

2017-05-20

"I understand things can happen, but CALL THE PARENTS and notify them especially when they have repeatedly asked you to do so! Treat the children like you would like your children to be treated by others when they are not in your care."

2017-05-20

"Overall, we have greatly enjoyed the experience at this location. The aforementioned situation during the first two weeks aside, it has been welcomed relief knowing that our daughter is being taken care of by carong teachers and staff."

2017-04-07

"La Petite is a good school, I feel that the entire staff being dedicated, passionate about their roles and responsibilities gives a school their reputation. If you have an outstanding staff, you will have a great school!"

2017-01-07

"I love the responsiveness of our director. I feel I can communicate any concern and she'll listen constructively and provide sincere feedback. She works with parents, children and teachers to find the best forward path for each child."

2017-01-07

"In general we like the school. Most of the morning teachers are loving and nurturing toward my son. The feedback I have is centered around the afternoon/evening. It seems like my son gets moved around a lot, so I never know where he is going to be when I pick him up. There also seem to always be different teachers in the afternoon, who don't even know which child is mine and that I am their parent. It would be great if they could work on making the afternoon staff more consistent and avoid moving the kids when possible."

2016-12-31

2016-12-31

2016-12-10

"It has been great but just wish the prices were lower an especially during holiday times when they may only be there 1 day it's kinds expensive to pay a full weeks rate"

2016-12-03

2016-11-12

"Overall it's been good. Just a few individuals that need to be spoken to."

2016-11-05

"Overall it's been good. Just a few individuals that need to be spoken to."

2016-10-29

"My daughter is always smiling when I pick her up! Other children are friendly and well behaved. The teachers always say hello and remember my name. The director is sincere and caring, and always answers all of my questions. The themed days are my daughter's favorite! Thank you La Petite!"

Share La Petite Academy - 103 West Dublin Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 103 West Dublin Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 103 West Dublin Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 103 West Dublin Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.