Stores > La Petite Academy - 380 S McCaslin Blvd

1-303-673-9333
      1-303-673-9041
      7248@lapetite.com
      1-303-673-9333

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 380 S McCaslin Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-08-21

"I was very impressed with the staff that I met. They were friendly and seemed to know everyone who came and went from the school."

2017-07-01

"Thank you for your hard work and care."

2017-01-24

"It was great tour and I am ready to enroll Manvi in it. hope she likes it and get used to it. My Ex colleague son was in same school and she gave me positive feedback. So I am 100%enrolling her. Manvi saw the registration form and she started saying my school and we ask the name she said La petite."

2016-10-15

"This school has been great! My child's teachers are fabulous and my child enjoys coming every day. The staff is friendly and helpful if you have a question/concern."

2016-10-08

2016-09-08

"We love La Petite and our son's teachers!! We couldn't ask for a better environment for him."

2016-08-27

2016-07-02

"Being an educator for 15+ years myself; I value education, but first and foremost I want my children to have loving and nurturing teachers. I am happy with all of the teachers my children have at this time. I feel the school always answers my questions, and tries to address any concerns I might have in a timely manner. I appreciate all of the staff members at La Petite."

2016-06-25

2016-05-21

"In general I'm satisfied with the school, but I frequently wonder if I'm getting the full story about my daughter. Almost 100% of the non-incident reports I receive about her and her behavior are positive, and while I love her, it's hard to believe that's true all of the time."

2016-05-07

"We have been customers for over 10 years. This is our 3rd child. The very early ages they do well. The Pre-k is not good. My second son had a terrible time there for pre-k and the same teachers are still there."

2016-04-09

"Love this school. My child is thriving. I am enrolling my child in a kindergarten near here so she can continue in this program. Very happy with quality, service and personnel."

2016-04-09

"We have been very happy thus far. Simmi, Pooja, and Sharon are kind and thoughtful caregivers. I know our daughter is well cared for when she is with them. They are affectionate with her and friendly to us. I especially appreciate their insights and observations about health issues (diaper rash, cough, etc) and developmental milestones. We chose LPA on the recommendation of a friend, and couldn't be happier!"

2016-03-26

"It concerns me the number of teachers there, education received by children, etc."

2016-02-27

"We LOVE LOVE LOVE La Petite and so does our son. I would be very hesitant to send him and our baby-on-the-way to any other place. The care, attention and communication is amazing!! We love the location of the facility but more importantly the staff and teachers!! My only complaint (and I'm guessing this is for the landlord) is the parking situation. The lines need to be re-drawn and those juniper shrubs make it very difficult to see when exiting or even entering the parking lot. I worry about getting hit on every drop off and pick-up. So no complaints about the school, teachers, etc. We LOVE you guys!!"

Share La Petite Academy - 380 S McCaslin Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 380 S McCaslin Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 380 S McCaslin Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 380 S McCaslin Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.