Stores > La Petite Academy - 750 N Alameda

6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-213-626-0019
      7204@lapetite.com
      1-213-626-0019

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 750 N Alameda by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Everyone has been very welcoming here. I appreciate the communication and now that our daughter has been attending for three months, she is excited to go to school and play with her friends. We couldn't be happier! Thank you all so much for what you do."

2017-08-26

"We love this school. All of the teachers truly love our children which sets us at ease."

2017-06-24

"My experience with the school has been positive, warm, and reassuring. My daughter has progressed and continues to thrive at La Petite. We've had some great teachers change and leave and that's been the hardest part if anything because we love the teachers at La Petite."

2017-06-17

"I feel like the staff are an extension of my family. I always feel my daughter is in a safe learning environment."

2017-06-03

"When issues are brought to my attention by the directors, I feel that I am being scolded/lectured at rather than trying to work out the issues."

2017-04-07

"Every staff member is very engaged and friendly. They greet me and my child by name every day and make me feel comfortable and confident that my child is in great hands. I am truly blessed to have La Petite!"

2017-03-25

"I have loved my La Petite Academy site since I toured it. The same amount of care and enthusiasm I was shown during my tour is demonstrated daily by all staff. My child absolutely loved his infant (and now his toddler) teachers - and he's been learning so much. I feel good dropping him off in the morning, knowing he will be loved, nurtured and challenged every day. This feeling is priceless for me as a working parent. Thank you, La Petite!"

2017-03-11

"Caring and responsive teachers, good communications with parents, engaging and varied curriculum. We are happy with the quality of the teachers and curriculum. Teachers try to engage students and get them to socialize and understand other students' feelings so they play together and respect each other."

2017-03-04

2017-02-18

"Everything great. We feel as if it is a big family."

2017-02-11

"Everything great. We feel as if it is a big family."

2017-01-07

"I love the teachers. They care about my son, and all the children. I go to work with absolute confidence in the school each day."

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"I'm generally happy with the school and the team there. I think they do a great job and genuinely care for the kids. The staff does seem to have some turnover which means a new teacher for my child but overall it's not a problem."

2016-12-17

Share La Petite Academy - 750 N Alameda's store rating

La Petite Academy - 750 N Alameda is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 750 N Alameda is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 750 N Alameda participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.