Lincoln, NE USA
    1-402-421-7187
    7271@lapetite.com
    1-402-421-3125

2017-09-23

"I enjoy bringing my child to this school and feel that the staff take wonderful care of my child. My concern is that the number of children in the classroom keeps growing. When dealing with small children I cannot imagine that this is beneficial to the children or staff caring for them."

2017-09-09

"This LaPetite is exceptional. I feel fortunate to have my children go to such a wonderful school with such amazing staff. The Nicole's only hire the BEST. And it shows. My kids have learned so much and really love it there. I can't say it enough. THE BEST."

2017-08-26

"I started out taking my oldest to this center and refuse to go anywhere else I absolutely love the staff and the directors are phenomenal. If I've ever needed to talk to the directors they've always been open and avalible and listened and made sure things were answered/ taken care of."

2017-08-12

"We've been very happy with this school. Our child has thrived at La Petite and enjoys going on days that school is out even when they could stay home."

2017-08-12

"We have had nothing but positive experiences at this school. We have worked with two directors and both have been wonderful. We have had two of our children there plus we have had foster children there, at they were loved and respected equally. Can't say enough good things about the teachers!"

2017-07-15

"I am happy with the school. It's my first child and she stayed home with me until I enrolled her in this school at 18 months. The staff is nice and give Olivia the individual attention she needs. She is always in a good mood when I pick her up."

2017-06-03

"Love it and so does my baby!!"

2017-06-03

"I really enjoy this school. The staff is very nice and respectable and Miss Molly is awesome."

2017-05-20

"Overall really great. Our complaints have to do with corporate policies and not with our director. We feel corporate views families as numbers, not people, and makes profits their only priority."

2017-05-20

"Preschool was great but severely disappointed in the school age area"

2017-03-25

"We generally appreciate the school. Due to hours of my child's teachers I don't always get to see them. He starts in another classroom and by the time I pick him up it is usually one of the non-primary teachers left in his class who only has been in there about 15 minutes so I don't get a good description of his day. Also, some events of his day have been missing on the Precious status app, such as breakfast or wake up from nap time. He was supposed to take medicine this week and it was never noted and I couldn't ask the teacher there because she just got there, so we had to be careful to not give his next dose too early in case they gave it late."

2017-02-18

"Great staff! I know July child is safe and well cared for when I drop her off in the morning."

2017-02-11

2016-10-17

"It was great the kids seemed very happy and well established in routine"

2016-10-15

"I really like the school and the staff."

Share La Petite Academy - 2700 Jameson N's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2700 Jameson N is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2700 Jameson N is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2700 Jameson N participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.