Stores > La Petite Academy - 15039 W. 86th St

1-913-492-4183
      1-913-589-0554
      7040@lapetite.com
      1-913-492-4183

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 15039 W. 86th St by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"I think Lisa, Brooke and Jamie doing a fantastic job everyday in loving the kids, communication and addressing any issues that arise."

2017-06-24

"Interaction and communication with Ms. Kim isn't always the greatest experience, although she appears to do ok with the children. Some of the teachers for the older children are not very friendly or happy and it's hard to imagine my child with them in the future.The lawn and playground area aren't always well kept.Overall we've had a very good experience with this La Petite."

2017-04-22

"The school has been amazing. Very engaged teachers that know my child's needs and wants. They have watched her from an infant to toddler. Everyone is cheery and easy to approach. Management is incredible. They are a nice, calming face to the environment with answers to any of my questions. I love that they know every child's name in the school. It's the little things that show they truly care for each child. Love our 87th street Lenexa LaPetite!"

2017-04-22

"I am definitely happy with our choice to place our Child at La Petite. Ms. Cherelle has been amazing as well as many of the other teachers- Ms. Ashley, Ms. Kim, Ms Destyni... I could go on! We love everyone there. Our child has made friends and enjoys her time there."

2017-03-17

"Lisa Butler, Assistant Director, gave me the tour. She was extremely welcoming, friendly, informative and l know we would love to have our little girl attend La Petite. Everyone I met was extremely nice, and I know this would be a perfect fit for our child. Thank you for the wonderful experience!"

2016-11-12

"I have a very good experience with the school."

2016-11-05

"I have a very good experience with the school."

2016-10-29

"We love la petite! Thank you for taking such good care of our sweet girl!"

2016-10-25

"We love la petite! Thank you for taking such good care of our sweet girl!"

2016-06-04

"We love Lisa and Miss Susan. They're so sweet and caring."

2016-06-04

"We have been very pleased with the care that our children receive at La Petite - if I come to pick them up earlier than usual, they are reluctant to leave!"

2016-05-21

"Jamie, the director, has been pivitol in the development of my son who is a sensory chil . When we came there, he was having extreme behavioral problems. With the support of Jamie, Kaniesha and Valorie, my son is now doing so much better. I cannot praise Jamie enough for her professionalism, dedication and genuine caring natur . She is a blessing to our family."

2016-04-30

"I love this school! The teachers and Director are great people and I couldn't imagine my child going anywhere else. The daily updates on the Precious App are awesome! Keep up that great work!"

2016-02-13

"I love the staff that my child is currently with and the directors/manager but I am not satisified with how one problem child has been handled and my child will be in the same room with him in a couple of months and I do not feel comfortable with that."

2016-02-03

"Lisa has been a wonderful addition!"

Share La Petite Academy - 15039 W. 86th St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 15039 W. 86th St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 15039 W. 86th St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 15039 W. 86th St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.