Las Vegas, NV USA
    1-702-616-9552
    7300@lapetite.com
    1-702-616-9550

2017-04-07

"everyone has been great. my daughter has improved so much since being at LePetite Academy"

2017-03-18

"The staff and my son's teacher's have all been great. I am happy the school is close by, flexible, and affordable. My son enjoys attending this school. It has been a great experience so far."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"Amazing staff they care a lot and take care of my kids as their own."

2017-02-25

"Amazing staff they care a lot and take care of my kids as their own."

2017-01-07

"I have loved having both of my children attend this school. My son will be 4 in 6 months and I'm not too fond of the Pre-k teacher. I have witnessed her yelling directly in the faces of the children and demeaning them. My son can be rambunctious at times, though his teachers say he is well behaved. It just worries me. I will be looking elsewhere for a pre-k program."

2017-01-07

"Amazing director as well as teachers. Very informative on daily tasks and feels like family"

2016-12-31

2016-12-31

2016-12-04

"Warm and welcoming I was told everythi g I needed to know about what my kids will be learning and eating I was pleased with everything."

2016-10-01

"My son loves it here. We love that he loves it here. All staff members are always so great with him and treat him and the other children with care and love. Miss Kimberlee is just wonderful as well as Miss Liz, Miss Aimee and Miss Kelsey. You're all amazing!"

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"The tour was short and to the point. Every one was very friendly."

2016-08-20

"We have only had our children at this location for a short amount of time but our overall impression has been very great! We had just moved across town and toured this center and was very pleased with our interaction with the teachers. Also, it was very refreshing to us because during the transition period we were having difficulty getting our son fully potty trained. When touring other schools this issue was not well received and made us feel inferior because this was an issue at his age. Your center was very understanding about it and willing to tackle the issue with us! To be honest, it was one of the deciding factors to us to enroll our children. The school has been great to us and our children and would highly recommend them to other parents."

2016-08-13

Share La Petite Academy - 680 E Warm Springs's store rating

La Petite Academy - 680 E Warm Springs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 680 E Warm Springs is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 680 E Warm Springs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.