Stores > La Petite Academy - 4270 South Rainbow Blvd.
  • La Petite Acade

Las Vegas, NV USA
      6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-702-252-0155
      1-702-252-5792
      7296@lapetite.com
      1-702-252-0155

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 4270 South Rainbow Blvd. by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"This school has really turned around"

2017-07-01

"We have been so thrilled to have found this school. The staff has shown the highest level of care for our two children and even the teachers not directly caring for them know them. they are all smiles and willing to discuss how things are going. our children are so happy there. Picking up smiling kids each day says so much."

2017-02-18

"Ms. Jackie is always so welcoming. Me Sheryl is so loving and attentive to my children."

2017-02-11

2016-10-29

"I like the area, the teachers involvement with my son and they are loving to him. He likes to go to school that's important to me he enjoys it there. I'm great full of finding this location. I hope to be there for a while like we have been when he was in LA petite in Florida."

2016-10-29

"Aside from my concerns above, we love the school. The teachers and associates have a great connection with each child and they are attentive to them, which was the reason why we chose this school. This was something we saw and loved when we did a tour."

2016-10-25

2016-10-25

2016-09-23

"The school is great the staff is great and nice lady's no concern for me and all the little baby's are so cute they all play with each other"

2016-08-27

"We have had a great experience and our daughter is always happy to go there."

2016-08-20

"We have had a great experience and our daughter is always happy to go there."

2016-08-20

"The school is awesome. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, caring and very attentive"

2016-08-13

2016-05-07

"Love the staff and the overall welcome. The beginning tour was great and no second doubt about my daughter attending. Tiffany and Sheena are always helpful and show genuine concern. My daughter has a few favorite teachers and it makes it better for her. She learns more and has matured since attending. Awesome school!"

2016-02-27

"I'm very pleased and happy"

Share La Petite Academy - 4270 South Rainbow Blvd.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 4270 South Rainbow Blvd. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 4270 South Rainbow Blvd. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 4270 South Rainbow Blvd. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.