Knoxville, TN USA
    1-865-938-5536
    7452@lapetite.com
    1-865-938-2350

2017-09-30

"At first glance it looks like a regular school on the outside. Once you walk in the director is always bubbly and happy to see you and always greets with a smile. Not only my child but have seen other children run full speed to the director to get a hug... that speaks volume! Going into the classrooms you see happy teachers and children playing but I like seeing to activities they do on the walls. The communications between the teacher and parents is awesome. I have nothing but great things to say!!!"

2017-08-11

"I had a good feeling after my tour. Very nice staff and organized."

2017-06-17

"Overall, great experience so far. Continued communication improvements with parents would be helpful."

2017-04-07

"La petite has been an amazing experience for my son and I! The school and Mrs.Ginger have made us feel welcome and helped make my son feel safe and protected during a transition that can be difficult for a child. I Thank La Petite and Mrs Ginger (my son's teacher) for going above and beyond for our kids! My son wakes up excited to go to La Petite almost every morning! Thank You La Petite in Powell!"

2017-02-25

"Ms. Ginger is amazing. My son goes to La Petite on E Emory Rd in Knoxville, Tn"

2017-02-18

2016-12-10

"I can't believe the wonderful, professional, and loving care my son receives at La Pe***e! My husband and I are thrilled with with amount of knowledge and love our little one receives on a daily basis! We feel truly lucky to be a part of the La Pe***e family. His teachers, Ms. Alisha and Ms. Darcy are bright and diligent workers, as is all the staff! The director and ***istant director are always available and great at taking questions! I just can't say enough amazing things about La Pe***e!!!"

2016-12-07

"My grandson loves the atmosphere, the teachers, and being around the other kids. He cried when it was time to leave."

2016-12-03

"I can't believe the wonderful, professional, and loving care my son receives at La Petite! My husband and I are thrilled with with amount of knowledge and love our little one receives on a daily basis! We feel truly lucky to be a part of the La Petite family. His teachers, Ms. Alisha and Ms. Darcy are bright and diligent workers, as is all the staff! The director and assistant director are always available and great at taking questions! I just can't say enough amazing things about La Petite!!!"

2016-10-15

"General upkeep is poor. Majority of staff are unfriendly, lack professional attire, lack customer service knowledge and skills, lack professionalism. Safety awareness is poor. I would like to see a second locked door added to the facility after you enter the main door but before you enter where the children are located. I was not confident that teachers outside of the main teacher would know if my child was being picked up by someone other than an approved person. Many times I or my spouse would enter the building to find one of the staff sitting in a chair in the front with her shoe off exposing her bare foot. Finally, outside of my childs teacher, I do not think other staff knew my childs name. In general, this was the complete opposite experience we had at a previous location and it was very disappointing for our family."

2016-10-08

2016-06-18

"The staff and the teachers make all of the difference at this school! I never have to worry about my son when I drop him off because I know he loves his teachers and he is in good hands!"

2016-05-21

"Overall positive. I thought there would be slightly more instruction for my son's class.i don't mean mean a full curriculum, but letters, numbers, etc."

2016-05-07

"I've had a very good experience. We had struggled when transitioning rooms and was mostly due to staffing turnover and communications. Worked closely with director and offered suggestions for other parents."

2016-03-12

"We love La Petite. Michelle in infants, Justice and Brandy in the two year old class, Reagan in the 3 year old class, Miss Michelle, Lakeisha, and the Director Brittany are some of the best staff in the world and you are very fortunate to have them. They show so much love and care towards our daughter and are genuinely interested in her and take great care of her. The names I mentioned above feel like family to us and our daughter feels the same way. Whatever you are paying these girls is not enough. We also feel that our daughter is receiving a very high quality education and shows it when we look at other kids her age that are not nearly as advanced."

Share La Petite Academy - 712 Emory Road East's store rating

La Petite Academy - 712 Emory Road East is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 712 Emory Road East is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 712 Emory Road East participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.