Stores > La Petite Academy - 9150 Dutchtown Road

1-865-693-5770
      1-865-539-3009
      7451@lapetite.com
      1-865-693-5770

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 9150 Dutchtown Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I have been impressed with the school and staff. The only issue is the temperature of the infant room. I have picked my daughter up everyday with her arms, legs, hands, fingers, and feet, frozen. I even dress her in long pants and shirt with socks and it does not help."

2017-09-02

"My families experience with this school have been excellent. The staff feel like an extended family to us. Love everything about it."

2017-08-26

"La Petite Academy on Bagley Lane is a rare and special place. You won't find a more loving and nurturing group of teachers anywhere else."

2017-08-05

"The tour covered everything we had questions on and both the director and assistant director where helpful, enthusiastic about their work, and very knowledgeable. The office area was well organized and the interaction seen between the children and teachers was excellent. Just wish they could have more infant care spots, would have enrolled if a spot was open for our date we need to start care."

2017-03-18

"Love the use of technology, cameras, ipads, etc. Also appreciate the recent building improvements."

2017-03-18

"Always warm and inviting! My child has learned so much and feel he has already surpassed his peers not attending preschool before kindergarten in August!"

2017-03-11

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"Good. I like the ease of communication with the caretakers and the updates on daily activities."

2017-03-01

"This tour was a huge waste of our time. We were told when we scheduled the tour online that there were infant spots available and when we got there were then told it wouldn't be until January. There is no way I would have taken my one week old out of we would have known that was the case. There needs to be better communication because it was 100% a complete waste our time and resources to make it to this tour. A years difference in availability is a huge miscommunication. I specifically asked the lady I spoke with about availability before I scheduled the tour. Will never consider sending my child here again. If you can make that kind of mistake- what other kinds of mistakes are you making?"

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"The directors and teachers have been extended family to me and my kids. I would trust any one of them to care and love my children like their own. I love my daycare."

2017-01-28

2017-01-21

"I love that the teachers seem to genuinely care about my son and make me feel that he is loved"

2017-01-14

Share La Petite Academy - 9150 Dutchtown Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 9150 Dutchtown Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 9150 Dutchtown Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 9150 Dutchtown Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.