Stores > La Petite Academy - 2825 Alice Blvd

1-407-870-9155
      1-407-870-9156
      7374@lapetite.com
      1-407-870-9155

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2825 Alice Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-08-19

"I love this school. Everyone makes my family feel welcome and taken care of. I enjoy speaking with the Director(s) and teachers daily. I have seen great social skills and growth in both of my kids."

2017-08-12

"I love this school!The teachers and staff are amazing and work wonderfully with me and my children."

2017-05-27

"Love the human touch! teachers are caring and truly shows that children in the school are loved. There are many other options in the area, but here we feel like family."

2017-05-20

"Understanding and solving issues due to poor teacher behavior."

2017-04-07

"It's been okay. My daughter loves going so at the moment that's what matters the most."

2017-01-31

"Me parece muy buena opciĆ³n para que mi hijo aprenda lo necesario y espero sobrepase mis espectativas!!!"

2016-12-24

"I love this school. I feel like this school is a part of my family. I also love that they are always looking for way to enhance our experience. They recently installed cameras and this year they use the Precious Moments App which provides me with real-time updates when my kids eat, sleep, play, etc. I love this place and recommend it to every mom I know."

2016-12-17

2016-12-10

"I loved when my child is excited to see her teacher, and other staff members in the morning."

2016-12-03

2016-11-18

"Meeting the teachers and other students."

2016-10-29

"Overall I'm happy with the school. There have been times for traffic or some other reason I've picked up my son 5 minutes after 6:30pm and they charge me $15; while I understand where they're coming from, I would appreciate them there are situations which prevent me from getting there on time some times. I have addressed with the Director and teachers a few things: my son's safety (as he's come home with bumps, bruises and scratches on his face and the attentiveness my son gets (as he's come home with soiled underwear because he's gone to the bathroom and didn't wipe his behind. I think he's not being properly supervised and as a result he's fallen and also has had other kids hit him resulting in a bump."

2016-10-25

2016-10-12

"It was good however the premises were a lot smaller than what i expected"

2016-09-08

"Jordyn has made friends with kids and teachers, has learned new necessary lessons, and has grown confident in crowds"

Share La Petite Academy - 2825 Alice Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2825 Alice Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2825 Alice Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2825 Alice Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.