Stores > La Petite Academy - 10320 74th Street

1-262-942-6030
      1-262-942-6226
      7006@lapetite.com
      1-262-942-6030

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 10320 74th Street by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Sometimes it is friendly, but most time at pickup/drop-off there is no staff at front desk if you have questions and need someone to answer. You have to look for staff in all classrooms to assist you. Due to continued issues, where children are treated differently when they are staff children as opposed to outside children. There is a clear definition of staff children and outside children, and the center rules do not apply to 'staff' children, most of the children in center are 'staff' children. It has been difficult to deal with at times to explain to an outside child to walk away and ignore the situation. Cleanliness rules are not followed, children in multiple rooms when mixed grouping are not having noses and bodily secretions taken care of in a timely fashion. Toilets unflushed and not cleaned after smaller children usage. Staff telling the other children to just flush the toilet and stop complaining about an unflushed toilet. That is not the other child's responsibility to make sure the toilets are clean and usable. Toilets unusable due to plumbing issues, and not corrected timely."

2017-08-26

"It has been truly great seeing the development in my son and his interaction with the other kids."

2017-08-12

"Pretty good, we like the majority of the teachers and they seem very caring and do a good job of interacting with the children. Have not been attending for long so time will tell. I think the food program could offer more protein, fruits and veggies for the children to eat. They get a lot of sweets and cereals, which we don't give to our child at home."

2017-04-22

"Teachers are great. I do not like that there are days when neither of my daughter's teachers are in her class when I drop her off. She has a connection with them more so than the teacher that is there when that happens. She does love it there, but there are a handful of things that I do not care for at all. The best part is the app. The teachers do a great job updating and all of the photos and updates make my day."

2017-03-18

"Really good experience. We love that school, my kids too! Teachers are really good and we can feel they love their job and the kids. Kids are learning a lot!"

2017-03-18

"I really enjoy the staff. Always willing to joke and share stories.o truly feel they work together as a family of caregivers. I wish they could pay the teachers more so they would be able to retain the best teachers available and turn over wouldn't happen as much."

2017-03-11

2017-03-11

2017-02-22

"The tour was very specific and detail oriented and made me feel confident in sending my daughter to La Petite. Monika was my tour guide and definitely was one of the deciding factors to sending my daughter to La Petite. She was extremely professional and helpful."

2017-02-18

"The teachers are wonderful. I feel they love my daughter and care for her well. Also great communication"

2017-02-11

2016-11-12

"The staff and school is fantastic. My son loves going to school and his teachers."

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"Every day is a great experience and having a new born comes issues, which La Petite has been very accommodating with our needs. Looking forward to the many years ahead."

2016-10-08

Share La Petite Academy - 10320 74th Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 10320 74th Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 10320 74th Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 10320 74th Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.