Joplin, MO USA
    1-417-624-6912
    7104@lapetite.com
    1-417-781-3554

2017-09-09

"The staff at this school are amazing and make me feel like my child and I are very important. It really has a family feel"

2017-05-26

"The tour was magnificent and we were very impressed with the facility. Everything about the process was excellent. The main factor that I won't be sending my children there is the price was unattainable for our family."

2017-05-20

"My son has really come around since starting in Ms. Kelsey's and Ms. Hailey's room. He is excited to start his day. And he is eating! He never eats anything and now he's started eating fruit! His favorite are apple bars. I also happy, blessed, and grateful for his teachers thank you thank you thank you."

2017-05-18

"I felt very welcomed. They seemed to have everything under control so that my walking in did not affect anything."

2017-04-29

"Was so proud and thought best choice to have child enrolled in La Petite program, child grew a lot, but greatly disappointed with ending relationship with facility and director. It has affected child's self-esteem. Other parents are aware of the director's conduct and decision. Have informed my coworkers and fellow professionals, that are searching for a preschool for their children."

2017-04-22

"We recommend LaPetite to anyone considering a facility. My coworkers told me our Joplin location had a bad reputation and wasn't a good place, but their opinions were based on events that happened there years ago. Personally, we haven't had an issue and have found the staff to be professional and my son has thrived there."

2017-04-22

"Wonderful experience. I love my daughter's teacher and how comfortable she is there. The staff is super friendly. They know everyone's name!!"

2017-04-07

"I love this school. Very impressed with everything. My son has learned so much in such a short time period. He usually attends 3 days one week and 1 day the next and it rotates each week. So he's not there a whole lot and in the first month and a half he learned his full ABC's, counts to 30, and his colors. Couldn't ask for a better school. My baby is very smart. But the fact that they were able to bring it all out and help him with limited time and days is impressive. I feel this was the best move we could have made ad parents."

2017-03-25

"La Petite has been such a God send for my family. We left one daycare after just 4 days having had a horrible experience with our first and only child. The staff was beyond helpful, courteous, and showed genuine concern for my 3m old right from the start. The location is convenient. The facility is spotless. We love how secure the building is. The tuition is high compared to other places in our area...but we've quickly learned it's worth every hard earned penny! We LOVE it! We especially appreciate Melody, the director, as she helped reassure our seamless transition and always make us feel welcome to express ANY concern at any time. The staff is fantastic! We can't thank them enough for taking such excellent care of our precious little one! Knowing they take the highest standards in care, give our family immeasurable peace of mind. We cannot wait for our daughter to grow because we know she will hit every milestone along the way."

2017-03-25

"We have been incredibly happy with our kids' experiences at this school. They are thriving and always learning new things."

2017-02-18

"My son goes to the early preschool here. I am impressed with the learning activities, teachers plan and conduct. I also appreciate the activity updates of my kid."

2017-02-11

2016-10-01

"This school has exceeded my expectations. I am grateful for the loving, educational care my kids receive each day."

2016-09-24

2016-05-21

"As a first time mom, La Petite made me feel so at ease and comfortable. I knew my 7 week old baby was in good hands. La Petite shows my son daily the love and attention I would give him at home! They are quick to communicate if there is a problem and encourages me to talk to them as needed. One thing I can't get enough of while at La Petite, was the support I got while breastfeeding my son. From day 1 they helped me in anyway they could and made it known that they were there if I needed any advice. La Petite is the ONLY place I will take my son and any future children."

Share La Petite Academy - 2002 East 32nd Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2002 East 32nd Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2002 East 32nd Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2002 East 32nd Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.