Stores > La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive

1-319-338-4513
      1-319-338-4926
      7263@lapetite.com
      1-319-338-4513

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2

2016-07-30

"I have been very happy with La Petite. I love the director and I have been very happy with almost every teacher that my LO has interacted with. The only one that gave me a bit of pause due to communication was only at La Petite for a few months, I suspect because she simply wasn't a great fit."

2016-07-23

"Our experience has been great. I feel like my daughter gets the care and attention she needs. She's learned so much more with her teachers than I ever could have taught her. They treat her like she's there own. I'm very satisfied with her care."

2016-07-16

2016-07-02

"Julie is absolutely amazing! She learns everyone's names quickly and makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk in. Her team of teachers are also very friendly. It really helps to have such a warm environment when dropping off my children. The only downside is the facility is starting to show some wear and tear because it's been there so long."

2016-07-02

"As a grandparent who picks up or drops off my grandson at least once a week, I have been surprised at the level of inclusion I feel. I'm always greeted by name and with friendliness by the director, and the teachers in the classroom are as friendly and helpful to me as if I were the parent."

2016-06-25

2016-06-25

2016-04-09

"Julie is great, she's one of the hardest working people I know. Her commitment is outstanding! We are very happy at LPA."

2016-02-03

"The techers have always been great. We hate to see any of them leave or retire."

Share La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.