Iowa City, IA USA
    1-319-338-4926
    7263@lapetite.com
    1-319-338-4513

2017-09-23

"We switched to La Petite Academy a little over a month ago. They really helped my child transition and I greatly appreciate their patience and kindness."

2017-04-22

"The daily schedule is very consistent. The activities are engaging and educational and the food is healthy. My husband and I would recommend La Petite Academy to family and friends."

2017-04-22

"Julie Reid and Sara Wood are the best things to happen to our children outside our home. Period. They are amazing."

2017-03-18

"I have been so happy with La Petite and the staff there, especially the director and lead teachers. It's been a huge relief to have a place I can trust to keep my children happy and safe while I have to be at work."

2017-03-18

"We have been grateful for the staff, curriculum and opportunities offered to our child at La Petite. She loves going to school and we are confident in the care she receives."

2017-03-14

"Positive, it was timely and complete."

2017-03-11

2016-10-29

"I am satisfied with the care you provide my child and I am glad she can go to such a safe, clean, place where I trust she is well-cared for. I wish your staff were happier but frankly I can understand why they are not happy. They do a tough job all day."

2016-10-25

2016-10-06

"My tour made me feel like my kids would be very well taken care of and safe."

2016-10-01

"Julie Reid is the best director; she runs a wonderful staff and really cares about our children."

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"We did extensive research and touring before deciding to send our first child to La Petite. While a little pricey, I wouldn't consider switching anywhere else after all of the positive experiences we have had over the years. Developmentally, our kids are way ahead and the teachers treat our children like their own. I am confident that when I leave my children in their care, that they will be very well tended to."

2016-08-27

2016-08-06

"I have been very happy with La Petite. I love the director and I have been very happy with almost every teacher that my LO has interacted with. The only one that gave me a bit of pause due to communication was only at La Petite for a few months, I suspect because she simply wasn't a great fit."

Share La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1504 Mall Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.