Indianapolis, IN USA
    1-317-897-0891
    7022@lapetite.com
    1-317-897-4332

2017-09-23

"In general I have developed a respect and fondness for the school and my son's teachers. I really appreciate their hard work. My son likes them and seems to feel safe and have fun while he is there."

2017-06-08

"Staff could be more attentive."

2017-03-04

"For the most part ive had a good experience with the school from day one Ms lavern helped my son with seperation from me Ms lindsey and ms loretta are no longer there but they taught my son his colors his name his shapes and sizes taught him how to build frendships when hes over in pre K Ms jo is a wonderful teacher in preschool ms tyler is great also cant forget about the director ms michelle shes always on top of her game and makes sure the school runs well"

2017-02-25

2016-12-24

"The front desk staff and director are really nice and professional people. I began noticing within a few weeks that the teachers were yelling regularly and roughly grabbing children by the arms. I knew that I would be looking for a new daycare. I moved my child because the timing was perfect with another family member being able to keep him while I worked. When I do place him back in childcare, I would not consider putting him back into this daycare. The appearance is nice, it is clean, but at what cost? Socially, my child was damaged everyday telling me his teachers yelled at him. In addition to what he told me, I was uncomfortable with the yelling, screaming, and rough handling I routinely witnessed. Everyday praying that my child wasn't the victim of that behavior, and asking him to please listen to his teachers in fear that he would experience that. As parents, you want your children to grow and learn in a fun and safe environment, and I just did not receive that. Finally, the 4 star rating attracted me to this school but I can now say I was definitely bamboozled. I took that as a sign that this place was awesome, but quickly learned that this state rating did not fully capture the spirit of the ins***ution. I write this review not because I wish to negatively impact this school, but because this is my honest ***essment. My hope is that this director will look at her staff and truly evaluate their ability to work in childcare effectively."

2016-12-17

2016-10-29

"The director is great professional and consistent. Staff seems happy and engaged."

2016-10-25

2016-10-15

"My experience has been good so far, I hope it stays like that. I don't plan on taking my child anywhere until she starts school."

2016-10-08

2016-09-25

"Overall it is a beautiful place for your child to come. I wasn't able to enroll, because she would not fell out the child care form."

2016-09-21

"It was awful and I would not recommend anyone to take their child there. I have heard several reports of the director being rude, and I experienced it first hand."

2016-09-21

"The tour was great, there was a smell when i first walked in which wasn't very welcoming however, things were clean and in great condition i was highly impressed"

2016-03-26

"My experience has been primarily positive. The staff are always friendly and helpful, and I feel my child is in good hands. Her level of care and education is reflected at home by new skills or traits she has developed while in the care of the school."

2016-02-19

"I will never enroll my daughter in this school. This is the first time I've started looking into childcare centers for her and to have this as my first visit was almost traumatic. Though I had scheduled an appointment online and spoken with someone from the center to confirm my appointment, I was completely unexpected when I arrived. I was made to wait and ignored while the woman working the front desk attended to other matters and tracked down a teacher to show me the infant room. When she did speak to the infant room's teacher, she told her, in my earshot, to sell me on the infant room. I was completely insulted. I did not want to be SOLD on anything. I wanted to be walked through the facts, shown that this would be a safe and engaging environment for my daughter, and made to feel comfortable with their curriculum and procedures. None of this happened. The infant room teacher was completely un-engaged. She was monotone, rushed, and was more concerned with going over everything as quickly as possible so she could go on her break. I was shown bins where the children's items were kept, the food they provide, and told that my daughter would not even be allowed her pacifier in her crib. When I mentioned that I did not want my daughter drinking formula because she is still breastfed, the teacher said, Oh. I guess we can work with that if we have to. HOW INSULTING! I will never, ever recommend this facility to any one looking for childcare and I will never, ever enroll my daughter at this facility or any other La Petite facilities. I was insulted, made to feel unwelcome, and got the impression that my daughter would be ignored or even neglected in their care."

Share La Petite Academy - 8860 E. 10th Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 8860 E. 10th Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 8860 E. 10th Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 8860 E. 10th Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.