Stores > La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr

1-256-726-5437
      1-256-726-5438
      7370@lapetite.com
      1-256-726-5437

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr by clicking a star below.

2016-11-04

"My general experience with the tour was superior!! Everyone was so caring and understanding on what you wanted for your child."

2016-10-29

"So far, good. Just like any other daycare. Kid is fed, and changed throughout the day. And daycare has a nice early opening time."

2016-10-25

2016-09-08

"It has been a greatly pleasant experience. It's just that the prices are so high. Not to mention, my son has been enrolled for 3 months and I'm already having to pay another $100 enrollment fee."

2016-08-27

2016-08-14

"It's a clean school, and I believe it will meet our needs for daycare. It's located about 3 minutes from home and about 1 from the office; more convenience!I especially love the open door policy, my wife can easily get in and breastfeed, yet very stringent measures are in place to ensure babies are safe. I'm definitely enrolling there."

2016-07-30

"I am very satisfied with the school and staff. I feel like the staff truly cares about my child and his progress and well being. They are very warm and personable and seem genuinely excited to see my child when we get there. Everyone speaks to my child and I and I can also tell my child is excelling since starting at La Petite Academy."

2016-07-23

2016-06-02

"Absolutely terrible, would not take my child here if you paid me. Staff was terrible, place smells of **** matter."

2016-05-26

"Security and safety is obviously important here. A flustered mother arrived after a stressful morning and she was greeted with compassion and warmth. It was nice to see that the staff is concerned with her and her family. The tour leader was professional and attentive to the children's needs (wiping a nose) even as she lead our tour. The infants (most in bouncy seats at that time) were calm and one of the care providers was sitting with them on the floor, holding an infant, while the other care provider changed a diaper. Some of the visual aids have faded in the sunlight and need to be replaced."

2016-05-21

"General experience has been great. Love the staff. Feel it is a healthy and safe environment for my child. We feel the teacher creates a relationship with my child. Would like to see more one-on-one emotional, mental, and physical skill building activities in the infant room (or if it is being performed, better communication on the daily activities)."

2016-05-07

"I love Lapetite and all that it has to offer my children."

2016-03-12

"I've had a good experience so far with this school. I love the attention that's been given to my children. I also love how the staff know all the children. It makes it more personal - like a family."

2016-03-12

"Our family loves the staff and how well they work with our daughter in education"

2016-03-12

"They have been very responsive to our needs and concerns. My child enjoys attending, although at the end of the day he is very ready to go. They were very breastfeeding-friendly, as well, which is a big plus in my book."

Share La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr's store rating

La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.