Huntsville, AL USA
    1-256-726-5438
    7370@lapetite.com
    1-256-726-5437

2017-09-16

"We have had an over all good experience. The staff is caring and kind and works hard to do their best at taking good care of all the children."

2017-08-18

"Very friendly tour guide, flexible hours of care and competitive rates, but facility was not quite what I'd expect for someone in my situation, wanting to socialize my child (not NEEDING care). Not as clean as I'd like for little ones who play on the ground a lot, not very interactive with the kids (while I was there.) teacher seemed tired and distant. Was silently working with one child for duration of visit. Would be fine if I worked in the area and needed care, but not my choice of place when I have other options."

2017-07-15

"Love our school and the majority of the teachers. I feel like my son gets personal attention and learns so much!"

2017-07-01

"I overall love the school & what they have to offer."

2017-05-20

"I love this school. The staff is always friendly. Since my daughters first day she was comfortable and I felt assured that she would be taken care of. I have recommended this school to several people. I would never take my daughter out of this school."

2017-05-20

"My experience has okay. The managers could be more friendly and willing to talk and actually have emotion about the conversation like your child is just as important to you as well as them. Even if they don't know the answer to the question at least say they will try their best to figure it out instead in not sure or I have no way of knowing to simple questions at little hope would be greatly appreciated. Thank you"

2017-03-18

"Friendly staff but don't about how well they work with speech delayed children."

2017-03-11

2017-03-05

"The class teacher really made me feel like my son belonged at this school. She was engaging and very helpful. The assistant director was friendly and inviting. Between the two I felt like we belonged. It was a great experience and given I had such a short time to make a decision, I feel right at home here."

2017-03-04

"Tour was fine. Facility needs work."

2017-01-21

"Some of the teachers are really good with my child. In the classroom he is in now I really like his primary teacher. She seems to keep the children on a schedule and communicates well how the day has gone and things my child does."

2017-01-14

2016-12-16

"Everything was great other than the interaction I had with the infant teachers. I would be ready to enroll my girls today had they been welcoming and warm."

2016-11-19

"Our experience has been wonderful. We are very happy to have found a clean, loving, educational, affordable, and flexible child care facility."

2016-11-12

Share La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr's store rating

La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 5045 Technology Dr participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.