Hudson, FL USA
    1-727-863-4967
    7402@lapetite.com
    1-727-863-4917

2017-09-09

"Overall I've loved this place. Since my son started he's become more interactive with others. He's started talking more. I can see how he stops sometimes to problem solve something he's doing. His motor skills have improved. I'm quite satisfied with La Petite academy. The staff is great and so friendly! They really know what they are doing! My son is in capable hands and that gives me comfort."

2017-09-09

"I can honestly say the teachers that my son have had here are amazing they explain everything to me and are all so sweet and genuinely care about him. Love them all I'm very lucky to have amazing people take care of my baby."

2017-08-26

"From the moment I walked into this school for a tour, I was met with warm and smiling faces. The tour was seamless and all the children and teachers seemed content. This facility is truely a blessing. I had previous enrolled my daughter in a childcare facility near by and it was not a positive experience. I felt as if the teachers and owner had lack of empathy, my child was frequently getting hurt, my daughter would cry every morning when I dropped her off. At times when dropping off in the morning she would be served ritz crackers for morning snack. My daughter cried the first 2 days at La petite and has been excited and happy to attend school everyday. At drop off every morning I am greeted by smiling faces that offer a warm welcome. I feel as though my daughter is a part of this school and is truely cared for. Ms. Val her morning teacher is a godsend! She is warm and caring. My daughter has really taken to her and sits down every morning to have milk and breakfast...Sometimes she doesn't even notice when I leave her. This school has truely given me piece of mind. I feel 100% at ease when dropping off my daughter that she will be safe and well cared for. The precious staus app that the school keeps me informed of her daily activities and intake. I cannot say enough about the group of employees at this facility."

2017-07-14

"I really didnt love the place. My tour was not bad, but my expectations were higher. I love the place my kids are at now but because im relocating i'm looking for a new place and this one is so small inside, classrooms and all. It felt unorganized, everything scattered. Need to look at other options first."

2017-06-16

"Everyone we were introduced to had great attitudes and very friendly."

2017-06-15

"Friendly and professional. My child will love it."

2017-05-20

"I love this facility. I feel as though not only my child's best interest is at heart but all children's best interest is at heart. My child has changed classrooms three times at this point and each time she has been aloud to adapt in a way to help her to feel more comfortable, making it much easier for everyone involved at drop off. She has increased her vocabulary tremendously. She has become confident in expressing herself. It's obvious that the staff helps me to reinforce good manners and good choices. The list goes on and on. The price is worth the difference between this facility and her previous daycare."

2017-03-28

"very warm and inviting, the staff, clean and safe environment, loved the cameras at the entrance--quick glance check baby and go!"

2017-03-04

"Management needs to have better communication with teachers and parents. Class rooms need cleaning."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"The director and staffs are nice. And the security level is high. That's the only 2 positive I can think of.Other, please read question #45Thanks"

2017-02-18

"I have had two children attend this same location and I am very pleased with the director, staff and facility itself."

2017-02-11

2017-02-11

2017-02-04

"Ann was very helpful! Val (one year morning teacher) was absolutely amazing and so glad that she will be the one to take care of my child. I'm very scared as a parent to put my baby in day care, but the teachers and administration seem to make it a little easier."

Share La Petite Academy - 12024 Cobblestone Dr's store rating

La Petite Academy - 12024 Cobblestone Dr is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 12024 Cobblestone Dr is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 12024 Cobblestone Dr participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.