Stores > La Petite Academy - 76 N. Pecos Road

1-702-897-0171
      1-702-897-4190
      7294@lapetite.com
      1-702-897-0171

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 76 N. Pecos Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"I love it. I think it's awesome and they're super friendly and my daughter absolutely loves school. That's the only place she ever wants to go. The only thing I don't like right now is that my child doesn't have a set teacher because her teacher isn't there anymore. So i don't know who is teaching my child or if there is any structure in her class. That's concerning"

2017-08-26

"I adore this school, especially the teachers. The staff is excellent. The environment is friendly and playful for the children. My son absolutely loves going to school here. I struggled to find the school I found to bring me a full sense of peace to leave my son and after trying 2 other schools, La Petite Acadamy was a god send. I am so happy I have enrolled my son here and he totally loves going to school."

2017-08-26

"Love everything and everyone!"

2017-07-01

"I absolutely love everyone I have encountered at this school. Our daughter is comfortable and is always happy when we pick her up!"

2017-06-24

"We LOVE our LaPetite!! They are very welcoming, loving, never make you feel like you're a inconvenience, always answer questions...I could go on and on! But I'll leave it at we often feel like we are the only family that attends! The staff loves kids, and their parents and it shows!"

2017-04-22

"Ms. Mahdu is an outstanding infant care teacher. The other teacher, miss cristy is new and very quiet. Dara the asst director is outstanding"

2017-04-08

"Everything was amazing so far.."

2016-12-31

"We LOVE our school! And the teachers and staff that make it safe and feel like family! Our little guy loves going to school everyday and loves all the hugs and attention he receives. We toured other daycares (non-LPA), and I cred leaving because I knew it wasn't the right fit for us. When we toured our LPA, I knew our son would get everything he needed while being out of our home."

2016-12-24

2016-10-29

"We love it! Everyone is professional and knowledgable about our child. Incredibly friendly and made us feel like family from day one."

2016-10-25

2016-08-20

"Some of the teachers we have worked with are really nice. We are scared for the new ones and they might not stay as long too."

2016-08-13

2016-06-18

"My daugther has been at this school since she was 6wks and still goes there we love the school"

2016-05-14

"We absolutely LOVE our LaPetite! The teachers are SO loving and from the moment we walked in to do a tour they fully engaged my child! (And when we enrolled and returned for his first day, they all knew his name!) SO comforting to know that if our baby can't be with daddy and/or mommy that he is with someone who genuinely loves him! We will attend here for a very, very long time!!"

Share La Petite Academy - 76 N. Pecos Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 76 N. Pecos Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 76 N. Pecos Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 76 N. Pecos Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.