Greenwood Village, CO USA
    1-303-771-1432
    7259@lapetite.com
    1-303-771-5400

2017-09-23

"I think I've already commented enough. There needs to be better staffing. There needs to be more care for the kids. A lot of times, the staff looks like they would rather be somewhere else. That said, the infant/ baby rooms are perfect. Outstanding. I can't speak highly enough about them. The care for the 2 year olds and the next class up are the issues for us. There just seems to be excuses and no one seems to be stepping up to deal with them. If people don't stay at the job then there is something more going on there probably. I deal with warehouse workers and staffing issues for minimum wage people and they stick around and if they don't, I have a plan in place ready to go if someone leaves. La Petite doesn't seem to have a plan if things change. It doesn't make the parents feel good."

2017-08-26

"Teachers make the difference. Having loving, patient, trained, creative, confident, and supported teachers ensures a classroom full of happy and thriving children. In the 3 years our children have attended this daycare we have had some fantastic teachers (Ms. Dawn, Ms. Jessica, Ms. Kristen, Ms. Maggie, Ms. Myra, Ms. Chrystal, Ms. Holly)! However, also in this time there have been 4 or 5 directors. When one leaves there is often a big, BIG, gap before another comes. This is when staff turnover increases (and staff positions also take a long long time to fill). It affects our children because their routine is off and substitutes do not provide the quality programming and relationships we expect and pay for. It sometimes feels like our children are numbers, not individuals during these rocky times. Our children have learned a lot at this school, especially social skills with peers. Our children have trusted relationships with some staff and share positive stories about their day. But right now is a rocky period and it has caused us to search for another daycare. We hope things smooth back out soon."

2017-08-12

"Very poor experience. Would NOT recommend La Petite to anyone. I could go on and on but it is not worth my time."

2017-07-15

"I've been very happy with the care of my child and his progress. You can tell how much he enjoys being there."

2017-07-15

"Pretty good. Our kid really likes all the regulars. It's sometimes awkward walking in and it's not clear if there's an adult stepping in, if they're parents, subs, or what's going on... that's been rare but it's happened and we do appreciate the efforts for consistency and understand that their careers and choices are part of life too. We really love Jessica and Mirah as our little guy loves them! I don't know all the names of all the regular teachers but everyone who is consistent staff has been good, there have been days where it seemed everyone was out though and we were a bit concerned."

2017-07-03

"It was a negative experience."

2017-07-01

"It has been a very positive experience overall. It does seem like the teachers change with greater frequency over the last couple of months. It would be nice to have a name and a brief bio of them, even if they are just a substitute"

2017-06-17

"The staff overall is great. They are very caring and I believe take good care of the children attending the school."

2017-05-27

"We've have only had our toddler enrolled since March 2017 and so far, everything has been great! We initially enrolled because we moved to the area and this location is very convenient. I think the price for the school is quite fair as I depend so much on the teachers there to help with caring for our child. We truly appreciate the great care our child receives and look forward to her growing with La Petite Academy."

2017-05-20

"I am very grateful that my child has found such amazing teachers! They truly take care of her and love her! I would highly recommend this daycare to others!"

2017-04-29

"I would say that I have been happy with the school 75% of the time. Their had been some issues with my sons current room and the teacher. Their are days that I can't get a direct answer for what my son has done that day or if their was an incident and the teacher just says I don't know what happened. That makes me quite angry. Other then those things I loved the infant rooms that my son was in and those teachers were so sweet and nurturing. Sometimes I wish the teacher could move up with the child. Also the staff is extremely friendly, always a warm welcome and goodbye."

2017-04-22

"Loving teachers. Seems very disorganized in enrolling though, never had the days right or the child's information right. They don't seem to really care about the details, but we have had a great experience with the teachers."

2017-03-18

"This school has been amazing!! I used to have Child Care Assistance so my options were limited. I no longer have that so I moved my daughter closer to my office. The teachers are amazing! My daughter had issues with peeing/pooping her pants at the other school. Since we moved her she has not had a single accident! She also has eating issues and at the other school she never ate, or she ate very little! I get daily updates that my daughter is cleaning her plates and going back for seconds!! I am so happy! We have seen on overall improvement in her learning skills as well!"

2017-03-11

2017-02-24

"Informative, friendly, and comforting"

Share La Petite Academy - 4620 S Yosemite St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 4620 S Yosemite St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 4620 S Yosemite St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 4620 S Yosemite St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.