Stores > La Petite Academy - 3919 Springfield Rd

1-804-747-6110
      1-804-747-7121
      7120@lapetite.com
      1-804-747-6110

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3919 Springfield Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"We have had nothing but a positive experience. We feel that the teachers truly do care about our son."

2017-08-26

"My husband and I are in a brand new city with no family within 100 miles. The La Petote mommies and nanas are the only people we trust with our child. Hands down."

2017-08-12

"When we toured the school when I was still pregnant we not only felt the atmosphere was warm but the teachers were all so happy to be there and see us. This was unlike other places we had visited at the end of the day where teachers were annoyed and visibly tired. Here, with happy and kind teachers, this tells me the they love their job, which translates to the best care and education for the students. Plus the price couldn't be beat."

2017-06-21

"This was one of the most thorough tours that we have experienced. The friendliness of staff members made it a wonderful experience."

2017-03-18

"Over all my experience has been great until this past fall. The level of care was exceptional. These past 6 months have been a tremendously different experience. I may choose to select another La Petite location for care going forward however I am not sure at this time."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"Its been great. I feel like am leaving my child with a family member every morning. My child is happy coming to school reassuring me."

2017-02-25

2017-01-28

"Thank you for taking the time to meet us for a visit. My son was welcomed to interact with other students. I feel however that the school is extremely expensive."

2017-01-14

"We have had a pretty great experience with La Petite!"

2017-01-07

"We have had a pretty great experience with La Petite!"

2016-12-10

"Wonderful staff! Ms. Kendra and Ms. Laura-Ashley are the best!!I was nervous about putting my daughter in daycare and La Pe***e on Springfield Rd was highly recommended by a close friend. Love this school and would recommend to anyone!!"

2016-12-03

"Wonderful staff! Ms. Kendra and Ms. Laura-Ashley are the best!!I was nervous about putting my daughter in daycare and La Petite on Springfield Rd was highly recommended by a close friend. Love this school and would recommend to anyone!!"

2016-11-11

"Loved the welcome sign for my daughter on front door and the welcome paper made by the kids for her. Loved the nutrition priorities of the school"

2016-08-06

"LaPetite Academy on Springfield Road has been an amazing experience from the get go. We toured the school twice before deciding on it. From the time we gave our deposit the director called to check on me during my pregnancy, even unknowingly calling me a few minutes after I had given birth to our daughter. From the moment we brought here there at 8 weeks old she has been nothing but cared for and loved. We have developed great and close relationships with the director, the assistant director, and all of her teachers even asking one particular teacher to babysit for us. My daughter talks about the teachers and always says friend after she says their name. They communicate with me and always keep me updated, which I love. My daughter is learning so much and compared to other kids her age, that are not in daycare, I can tell how advanced she is. The price is extremely competitive but affordable which is really important. We absolutely love everything about LaPetite and will continue to enroll our daughter for as long as we need to."

Share La Petite Academy - 3919 Springfield Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3919 Springfield Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3919 Springfield Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3919 Springfield Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.