Stores > La Petite Academy - 2295 Johns Hopkins Rd.
  • La Petite Acade

Gambrills, MD USA
      6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-410-721-3354
      1-410-712-8012
      7055@lapetite.com
      1-410-721-3354

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2295 Johns Hopkins Rd. by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I feel like not only my child's teachers and the director-level staff have made an effort to get to know my child but the entire staff (even teachers not in his classroom). They all know him by name and are so friendly. It really puts my mind at ease that he is in good hands. It is really tough sometimes being away from my son 10 hours a day, but as my son's teacher told me, he is loved there too. Transitions can be hard for him but the staff have all gotten to know him and make a special effort to help him when he's having a hard time. In the morning he says I want to go to daycare! and that's the best review of all."

2017-09-09

"Overall my child has thrived at La Petite. The teachers have been great and care about my child. Current director is really good."

2017-07-01

"Initially, there was a lot of turnover. From top to bottom. Now that there is stability, I would like the leadership to take and make steady changes, improvements, and ownership with parents and students and better communicate those changes."

2017-06-21

"I was very pleased by the friendliness and professionalism Jenny displayed to me and my son. La Petite was hands down the clear winner after touring several daycares in the area. None of the daycares was bad but la petite was definitely a notch above the other ones I saw in terms of professionalism and value for the price. I decided to enroll my son the very same day after touring!"

2017-06-17

"I have been happy with the school however, it is ridiculously expensive I could easily hire a nanny for the price we pay. The staff seems to genuinely care about my kids and they enjoy going to daycare. Other than the price my only dissatisfaction is getting rid of Soccer shots, my kid has done this for a while and really looks forward to it."

2017-06-10

"Extremely disappointing- and surprising given the high tuition. For a place whose rates are in line with KinderCare and The Goddard School, I expected much much more. The only benefit I can think of is the inclusion of diapers and wipes."

2017-05-27

"Poor communication. Does not return phone calls or emails."

2017-05-20

"The teachers are great, they all work very hard at giving my children the best education for their age range while also showing them respect, kindness and love."

2017-01-07

"Our experience has been good but it does make me realize how fantastic our old daycare was (we relocated from another state)."

2016-12-31

2016-10-27

"Feel so bad and feel bad for the kids in the center as well if that person is their teacher"

2016-10-15

"Everyone has been very friendly to my family and I. The facility is clean and orderly, and there are lots of pictures/ artwork creating a warm atmosphere. The teachers in my kids classes are wonderful and show a vested interest in my boys."

2016-10-08

2016-08-06

"From day one there have been issues of incidents that have occurred and I was lied to . Since then those individuals are no longer there . I kept her in the school because of the teachers and friends she established but most of the teachers that love what they do are gone and all that are left are those that seem to just want holidays and weekends off . It seems to be run more like a business then a center that gives care . Children are very precious and the responsibility of providing that level of care are very important and a huge responsibility."

2016-07-30

Share La Petite Academy - 2295 Johns Hopkins Rd.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 2295 Johns Hopkins Rd. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2295 Johns Hopkins Rd. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2295 Johns Hopkins Rd. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.