Stores > La Petite Academy - 1000 Brookwood Center

1-636-343-2115
      1-636-343-4305
      7109@lapetite.com
      1-636-343-2115

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1000 Brookwood Center by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"Teacher turnover is very challenging and hard for my children to comprehend. As I am concerned about cost above, I'd pay more if I knew my teachers would be more consistent."

2017-05-25

"Our tour was great, the director was very friendly and answered all of our questions. She took us to multiple classrooms and we got to speak with all of the teachers who our daughter would be cared for by including the next classroom up from her current age group. We Have enrolled our daughter into this school and can not wait for her to start and begin learning in this environment! All of our concerns of our current daycare were discussed and do not sound like they will be an issue at La Petite. Everyone was very professional, all areas were clean and safe, and we learned so much about the school and curriculum. My only complaint is that we have to wait to start for a few months because of the waiting list, but that is to be expected at a great school!"

2017-05-18

"I would have liked to know that the center was full before the tour. We were hoping to enroll when we came in. We are still hopeful that a spot will open up soon!"

2017-04-22

"the director is warm and cheerful - always quick to help with questions. the lead teacher in the four year old class is kind, but I don't see her on a daily basis since enrolling in March."

2017-04-07

"We chose this school because of its location near our home, but we love it because of the nurturing teachers. They always have a positive attitude and give personal attention to every student. We also like getting real-time updates during the day on the PreciousStatus app."

2017-03-18

"This academy has been extremely accommodating to us. I couldn't ask for any more."

2017-03-11

2016-11-05

"We came from another school that was quite frankly terrible my 3 y.o child would flinch around people would constantly look over her shoulder when playing like she was going to get in trouble, she was scared of others and just overall seemed depressed and not happy, since starting this school she has done a complete 360 and absolutely loves going to school,her teachers and talks about them constantly.I'm so happy we made the switch and I recommend this school to everyone I meet who's looking for a preschool."

2016-10-29

2016-10-15

"We have enjoyed our time with this school, my son loves going to school and seeing his teachers and friends. Which allows him to be able to learn in a good environment and that all I could ask for."

2016-10-08

2016-08-19

"Coming in for the tour I was very anxious and nervous we were at a competitor preschool and had a very bad experience with them my daughter was not happy they made me feel like she was a horrible burden. When I walked in I noticed instantly how nice and welcoming everyone was and how every child I saw had a smile on their face."

2016-07-30

"THE SCHOOL IS GREAT AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED HOWEVER, THERE IS ALWAYS NEW STAFF AND TEACHERS ARE BEING SWITCHED TO OTHER CLASSROOMS TOO FREQUENTLY. MY SON HAS NOT HAD A CONSISTENT TEACHER FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS. I FEEL THE SCHOOL LACKS ON CURRICULUM AND FOCUSES TOO MUCH ON FREE PLAY."

2016-07-23

2016-04-02

"Overall, good. I have had issues and spoke to the director, and things were handled quickly and professionally."

Share La Petite Academy - 1000 Brookwood Center's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1000 Brookwood Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1000 Brookwood Center is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1000 Brookwood Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.