Stores > La Petite Academy - 31906 So. 6th Ave.
  • La Petite Acade

Federal Way, WA USA
      6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-253-529-3070
      1-253-529-5051
      7316@lapetite.com
      1-253-529-3070

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 31906 So. 6th Ave. by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"The biggest issue I have with this school is changing teachers within the same classroom. This is disruptive for the children and means my child does not feel comfortable in a place she is supposed to feel safe. Also, not all of the children help with potty training or wipe after the children **** which means there are stains in their underwear and rashes overtime. Also, my child has been attacked quite a few times with visible scars. Aggressive children should be moved out of the classroom if possible or removed from the school if there is a clear pattern of behavior."

2017-06-17

"I love La Petite! Ms. Hannah Ms. Ann and Ms. Nicole are some of my faves. Every staff member is so sweet to my baby. I feel so welcomed/ noticed every time I walk in."

2017-06-03

"Absolutely love my sons main teacher Ms.Lily. She is Very sweet and is on top of things! Shows her concerns, and even though i get updates throughtout the day, she still informs me when i pick him up. Precious updates is awesome!"

2017-01-12

"Didn't seem like she wanted or needed us to choose her location."

2017-01-07

"In general, it's been a good experience. The remodel has made a big difference in terms of cleanliness and appearance. Most of the teachers are nice and engaging."

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"Overall great. Friendly staff and great directors. Just concerns with the ratio alongside wishing to have more exposure of the kids curriculum."

2016-12-17

2016-12-10

"Excellent experience with the school. The director does a fantastic job. My child enjoys every day at the school after attending kindergarten."

2016-12-03

2016-12-02

"Exactly what I needed to see and hear from the school, great job!"

2016-11-08

"I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the facility and the interaction of the teachers with students. We opted for another daycare that is clean."

2016-06-23

"I was very unhappy and felt like we were wasting her time because my child's age was in a class that was full. I also didn't not ever receive a call from the director like my tour guide had stated."

2016-04-23

"Great so far. The only thing I dont really like is the inconsistency of the teachers in the classroom. Since it was my daughters first week so consistent teacher has been there when I pick up. I believe that this has made it a little more difficult for my daughter to adjust."

2016-03-12

"Overall we have had an excellent experience so far. Teachers chat with us daily about progress and concerns that arise during the day. Everyone greets us in the morning and says goodbye in the afternoon. When there are issues, they are immediately addresse and taken care of in a timely manner. We feel are child is happy to be here and love that people address her as a person."

Share La Petite Academy - 31906 So. 6th Ave.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 31906 So. 6th Ave. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 31906 So. 6th Ave. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 31906 So. 6th Ave. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.