Deltona Beach, FL USA
    1-386-574-6663
    7492@lapetite.com
    1-386-574-8799

2017-09-23

"There are much better and safer schools for the price we pay."

2017-01-07

"We love the staff there and the learning experience. Overall have had a positive experience. Only concerns we have ever had were the number of incidents and the mulch outside as at one time a child had a piece of mulch inside the palm and had to be removed in a clinic. We appreciate La Petite and the staff."

2016-12-31

"We love the staff there and the learning experience. Overall have had a positive experience. Only concerns we have ever had were the number of incidents and the mulch outside as at one time a child had a piece of mulch inside the palm and had to be removed in a clinic. We appreciate La Pe***e and the staff."

2016-10-01

"My son is now in the VPK program and my daughter was in it when she was 4. It was an amazing experience 5 years ago so I made sure to enroll my son and it is turning into another amazing year at La Petite. I recommend this school to all of my friends and family. All the staff is welcoming and friendly, and they care for all the children. I have never wanted to take my kids anywhere else."

2016-09-24

2016-05-21

"We really love her teacher. This school is lucky to have her and she will truly be missed."

2016-02-13

"The staff is wonderful and caring. My only concern is that there are too many children to supervise and that is when incidents are likely to occur. I do appreciate the staff and director as they are all caring, but I do have concerns about safety due to not enough staff to child ratio."

2016-02-03

"Thank you so much everyone."

2015-08-24

"Great experience, friendly atmosphere (mostly) my children enjoy it and learn alot here. Would not want to leave after having this experience compared to other child care experiences."

Share La Petite Academy - 698 Deltona Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 698 Deltona Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 698 Deltona Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 698 Deltona Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.